Topic: Write a Qualitative report as a journal format and also as a literature review.Order Description
The assessment comprises one piece of coursework written as a report. The report is similar to a published review article that you find in many journals. Word limit for the report excluding references is 3500 words. Do not go over this word limit.
1. The research question needs to be very specific and you are not allowed to collect any data but You are required to evaluate your research question in light of previous research done by others.
2. Review the literature in the Question.
3. The Question should make reference to the chosen topic.
4. How is the question represented in the literature.
5. Use Literature as data (meta-analysis).
The breaking down of the report
6. The abstract should provide a clear concise summary of the report. It should be between 200-300 words.
7. The introduction will include an introduction into the subject area and the importance of the subject area. The introduction must justify the research hypothesis/research question – why is it important? The introduction must contain research evidence as support and references. The introduction will end with your hypothesis/research question (1500 words).
8. The discussion will answer your research hypothesis/question using research from within the subject area. It will review in general what studies have been done within the subject area already for example in the last 10 or 15 years. The critique should be a balanced discussion and evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the published research addressing your research hypothesis/question. Good reviews include additional evidence to support your evaluation. Finally the discussion will end with a section on what needs to be done in the future (1500 words).
9. The conclusion should reinstate the importance of the research hypothesis/question; it should repeat the research hypothesis/question and provide a brief summary of the main critique including a suggestion for future studies (200-300 words).
10. The final section is entitled References. In Psychology reports and articles, a bibliography section is not included. A bibliography would contain details of everything that you have read in preparation for your report. Instead, your Reference section lists full publication details of sources that you have cited in the text of your report and only these.
* Try to relay on published journal articles rather than books and internet sites.
Resources you can use from:
* Medline contains medical and psychological journal articles and can be found at:
*American Psychological Association contains journal articles and can be found at: https://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/index.aspx
*Google Scholar has journal articles and can be found at:
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more