External Business BlogMay 4, 2017
Reflection Essay on White Privilege, Racism, White Denial and The Cost of Inequality by Tim WiseMay 4, 2017
Week 5 discussions
“Schedule Risk and Readdressing Scope” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine you are working on a project where the project manager does not analyze the critical path. Select one (1) tool or technique that you would use to analyze the critical path, and appraise the importance of your critical path analysis to both the project manager and the client.
- Imagine you are working on the same project from Part I of this discussion. Select one (1) tool or technique that you would use in order to address schedule risk. Provide a rationale to support your response
“Growing Cities” Please respond to the following:
- Based on the lecture and Webtext materials, address the following:
- Examine the main reasons why people are attracted to urban areas in the developing world, and select the key issues that make this rural to urban migration such a difficult problem for governments to deal with
“Real-Life Applications of Binomial Distribution” (Note: Please respond to one  of the following two  bulleted items)
- Provide one (1) real-life example or application of a binomial distribution. Explain how the example matches the conditions for the binomial distribution.
- Determine the conditions under which you would use a discrete probability distribution rather than a continuous probability distribution. Provide one (1) example to illustrate your reasoning