The National Early Warning Score(NEWS) A reflective account w
Topic: The National Early Warning Score(NEWS) A reflective account w
Using Driscoll’s model of reflection, you will demonstrate your understanding of risk assessment within your care environment and the impact of this on patient experience and safety. You will reflect on the development of your learning contract and the extent to which the learning outcomes identified in the contract have been achieved. Your reflection will include future learning needs that you have identified and how you will use the learning to develop as an Assistant Practitioner
Please note as this is a reflective assignment it can be written in the first person (“I”).
1. Use a risk assessment tool to demonstrate a way of maintaining and improving a safe environment within the workplace.
2. Investigates factors which impact positively and negatively upon the patient experience, within their workplace area.
3. Demonstrate the effect multi professional working has in relation to risk and risk assessment
4. Discuss the patient experience and articulate how the health care team can have a positive influence
5. Complete the required learning contract
The National Early
A reflective account