The efficacy of leadership and management models in guiding own and others’ actions in relation to multi-agency working within the human services in the United Kingdom
GUIDELINES– It is a PORTFOLIO ASSIGNMENT THAT REQUIRES COMBINATION OF PART ONE AND PART TWO
***Demonstrate familiarity with models of leadership and management and contextual understanding of their applications within multi-agency working.
Evaluate the efficacy of leadership and management models in guiding own and others’ actions in relation to multi-agency working within the human services in the United Kingdom
*Issues of anti-discriminatory practice will need to be central to the analysis and reflection.
(Part One of the Assessment is in Report Format 1500 Words)
1. The first part of this assessment requires producing a report. A report that requires the use of number of headings within it.
2. The focus of the report is on multi-agency working in the United Kingdom.
3. Show theoretical understanding of multi-agency working, that is, what the books, journals and other relevant sources of information are saying about multi-agency working in the United Kingdom.
4. Give an example or examples of inter-professional and multi-agency collaboration to indicate how well professionals and agencies work together in the United Kingdom. Examples given may be one you are familiar with in own setting or the media. For instance, Baby P and Daniel Pelka.
5. To help us appreciate how well professionals and agencies work together, it helps to identify the measures or tools of assessment you are using to determine what works well or does not work well in the UK policy on multi-agency, e.g. communication can be a tool of assessment, but what does good communication in a multi-agency context mean in the manner applied to whatever you are discussing.
6. Your work must be referenced in accordance with Harvard.
(Part Two of Assessment is in Essay Format 500 Words)
1. This is a reflective account and should adopt an essay format.
2. It helps to comment briefly on reflection – what it actually means and how it is being applied to the situation or issue you are describing.
3. The focus of the reflective account is on professionalism and personal values.
4. This means you will need to show understanding of professionalism and personal values.
5. Remember that in a multi-agency context your own personal values may be in conflict with legal aspects, professional code of conduct, and those of your colleagues, in respect of leadership styles, decision-making processes, team roles, accountability and anti-discriminatory practice.
6. You can build on your earlier case study example by discussing how you personally would have approached the situation or issue in the light of your personal values and professional ethic.
7. What should be included:
a. An introduction in which you set out what you are doing.
b. A body which contains the bulk of the work
c. A conclusion in which you pull everything together and link back to your introduction and the aims that you identified there.
d. A reference list.
e. The work must be word processed and double spaced, and also include a word count.
Core text – This unit is supported by the following core text:
Doherty, T.L. Horne, T. and Wootton, S. (2014) Managing Public Services: Implementing Changes: A thoughtful approach to the practice of Management, 2nd edn., Oxon: Routledge.
Peer reviewed academic books and journals relating to UK policy and multi-agency working.
Summarizing the used sources is preferred than paraphrasing.
Plagiarism, bad paraphrasing wrong referencing is an academic offence.
Please, it is only the referenced in text that will be in the reference list.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more