My group represents senior-level management in a large consumer electronics manufacturing company headquartered in the USA.
The company has decided to establish a manufacturing facility in Mexico.
Executive summary – about 2 pages, outlining the main findings of the report, including analysis and recommendations. This is NOT included in the word limit.
BODY OF THE REPORT:
1) Provide a cultural profile of both the country where the company is headquartered (USA) as well as the country where it will start manufacturing operations (MEXICO) using concepts of International Management. This part, around 300 words, should help understand what local workers are like.
2) Describe the environment (business, social, legal, political, demographic, etc.) and critical operational factors in the country where we are going to establish a manufacturing plant (MEXICO) and explain how these might affect your company. This part should be around 300 words.
3) Explain the rationale for the staffing policy (e.g. ethnocentric, polycentric, global) you will use for top-level, medium level, lower level managers, and other positions.
4) Explain the kinds of leadership, decision-making, and motivational systems you think will be most effective in the host country which is MEXICO.
For part 4 I will upload 2 PowerPoints that includes the types of leadership, decision-making, and motivational systems that might help.Named Topic 10 and Topic 9.
5) Discuss the kinds of communication problems expatriate managers may face in the host country’s (MEXICO) working environment. How should they prepare and deal with them?
For part 5 I will also upload a power point that has information to help. Powerpoint named “topic 11 HR selection”
6) Discuss issues of ethics and social responsibility expatriate managers may face in the host country (MEXICO) and how they should deal with them. I will also include a power point for part 6 that might help too. Powerpoint named “topic 11 HR selection”
• Appendices – attach any appendices that may enhance and support your analysis (not included in the word limit).
• Parts 3-6 should be around 2,500 words.
You are expected to use a minimum of five (5) sources in writing the project. All sources must be dated after 2009.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more