Teachings of the Catholic Church
Pope St.John Paul II describes Theology in this way: “Theology is structured as an understanding of faith in the light of a two gold methodological principle: the auditus fidei and the intellectus fidei With the first, theology makes it own the content of Revelation as this has been gradually expounded in Sacred Tradition, Sacred Scripture, and the Church’s living Magisterium. With the second, theology seeks to respond through speculative enquiry to the specific demands of disciplined thought.”
– Complete a writing assignment which follows the method proposed above by Pope St.John Paul II. – Begin with the first methodological principle: a hearing of revelation (auditus fidei).
– Step one: choose a revealed truth or truths from divine revelation suitable for this assignment. This truth should be clearly attested to by Tradition, Sacred Scripture, and or the Church’s living Magisterium. (Purpose of this assignment: attain a deeper insight, the truth or truths should in some way be mysterious or puzzling, either in itself or in relation to other catholic teachings or known realities.)
– Step two: show where this truth is found in Scripture, Tradition, or Church’s magisterial teaching. You should cite at least one authoritative source of Church teaching, such as an official catechism, a document of an ecumenical council, or a papal encyclical.
– Once the data of Revelation has been established, the assignment progresses to the next methodological principle: a theological consideration of the teaching (intellectus fidei).
– Step three: formulate a question which expresses clearly what about the teaching is puzzling.
– Step four: present the position of a theologian or theologians who have addressed this issue. Des any theologian have an insight which can help to resolve what is puzzling?
– Step five: give an analysis. Analyze the issue based on what has been discovered, expressing the precise nature of any difficulty with the teaching and what possibilities for a solution have emerged, if any. What seems clearer after the study? What still seems unresolved?
Requirements: writing conventions, including footnotes and bibliography, should follow Chicago style.
– A minimum of three sources of Catholic teaching. These can be found in Scripture, Sacred Tradition, and or Magisterial teaching. Some magisterial teaching of the church must be included, whether this teaching is found in an official Catechism (e.g. The catechism of the Catholic Church, the catechism of the council of Trent), the teaching of an Ecumencial Council (e.g. The Documents of the Second Vatican Council), or a teaching in an authoritative papal document, such as encyclical (e.g. Fides et Ratio)
– A minimum of two theological sources. This insight should be in harmony with the Church’s understanding of Revelation. Such as doctors of the Church or saints A good example for this paper could be spiritual creatures linking angels and Demons. You may write on any topic, just an example!
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more