Please see below for description of paper to understand the assignment.
Please reference document “Flow of Research Assignment” to see more about the umbrella concept I used, upon which this paper is based. My umbrella concept is Structural and Systemic Racism (using critical race theory). Use this umbrella concept and this document “Flow of Research Assignment” to write this paper with the specifications listed below.
Please reference document “Signature Assignment Rubric” to understand technical aspects of grading for the paper.
DESCRIPTION OF PAPER: Thus far in the course you have articulated your theories of leadership and change through reflection. With a partner you have identified key theorist writing on one umbrella concept and considered how that concept has influenced more recent scholarship around leadership and change. This paper asks you to bring together these diverse representations and explore the umbrella concept you chose in your Flow of Research activity. Using the research you conducted with your partner and the course texts, this paper will explore The range of definitions related to the concept – how it is explained in the literature; An argument as to why this concept is important to leading in the 21st century with justification from the literature for your view; https://essaypandit.com/essay-papers/
A discussion of the research on this concept in application, including findings and conclusions; and Consideration of how you might integrate this concept more fully into your own leadership and change management approach. This is a formal academic paper, and as such should use conventions of written English, and follows APA style, 7th edition. Your paper requires the following sections:
1. An introduction that is not labeled as introduction (per APA 7th Edition). In other words, you will begin your opening paragraph without a heading. It is assumed that the first paragraphs of a paper are the introduction. In this section you will orient the reader to the paper, its purpose, and give a brief description of how the paper will progress.
2. Your umbrella concept – titled with a level 1 heading. In this you will define and explain your umbrella topic concept – offering multiple definitions if appropriate and other pertinent information. You will draw from the summaries you created with your partner in your flow of research assignment.
3. Umbrella concept and leading in the https://theeliteessaywriters.com/blogessays/ 21st Century – titled with a level 1 heading. In this section you will present an argument, or claim, that explains why this umbrella concept is so important to leadership and change. You will support your claim with at least five peer reviewed journal articles, which may include those you explored in your flow of research project.
4. Application to Practice – titled with a level 1 heading. Using third person voice, you will refer to yourself as the author and will discuss the application of the umbrella concept and leadership/change in your professional life. You may present this as events that have or are already taking place, or as justification for changes that need to take place in your organization. The important component here is that you are explaining your understanding through application. You may use an organization that is not associated with your work world, such as non-profit organizations, a place of worship, or unit of government.
5. Conclusion – titled with a level 1 heading. Your conclusion should summarize the key points of your paper. This is not a place to contribute new information!
6. References. Formatted correctly according to APA Edition 7.
*****You must include research from a minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.***** In addition, you may also cite and quote from referenced books. Sources such as Drexel’s on-line library and Google Scholar may be very useful to you. In addition to a cover page, the recommended number of pages of text is six – to-eight pages double-spaced.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more