“Nigerian Online Job Portal System”. the system is very important to me and its mandatory that it is done on said date, i would also really like it to be neat. Any aspect the writer finds redundant, he can omit. the content should stop at chapter 8 (content table is provided to know the particular chapters). any other information that you may need i’d be more than willing to provide . thanks
· The sign up function will allow the users of the system to be able to give their credentials that will be saved in the database and will allow the users to login and access things like applying for a job.
Job seeker/Employer/ Administrator
· The login option will allow the users to log into their account and perform task for registered users only, the users will be asked to key in their username and password to gain access to their account that is saved in the system after signing up.
Job seeker/Employer/ Administrator
· The logout option allows the users to log out of there account for security reasons. When the user is done using the system, they can logout of their account.
Job seeker/Employer/ Administrator
· Manage or edit the user account allows the user to change some credentials on their user account, this is important because a resume can change so users can have the option to change it.
Job seeker/Employer/ Administrator
· The delete account allows the user who no longer want to be associated with the system to delete their information from the system. When the users deletes their information from the system they can no longer login.
· The search engine will allow the users of the system to be able to enter a search criteria into the search box so that the system can search for what they are looking for in the database where all the system information will be kept. The search engine will be helpful if users want to find information faster or can’t find the information.
· The upload resume allows the user to get information from the laptop or mobile and upload the file onto the system, the resume is very important for applying for a job. The resume has to be uploaded every time the user is applying for a job.
· The employer that is using the system and is registered into the system will be given options to upload an advertisement which will be made available on the job search page for all those looking for a job.
Apply for job
· The main aim of the system is to allow the users of the system to search for a job and then apply for it, they apply for a job functional requirement will allow the users to send emails to the employers to apply for a job.
· The send a feedback functionality will allow the users of the system to be able to send the system developer complaints and ideas.
4.3.2 Non-functional requirements
The non-functional requirements are requirements that define the constraints or the restrictions that the system can have, the non-functional requirements are very critical to the system because they specify the usability and the efficiency for the whole system. The non-functional requirements are:-
Table 5 Non-functional requirements
· The performance part of the system is very important because the users of the system want to be able to perform their tasks as fast as possible, so the web pages have to be able to load fast so that users don’t have any waiting time and usually that makes people leave your system.
· The usability part of non-functional requirements provides the system with all the necessary functions that will make the system experience efficient and effective. Usability deals with stuff like the size of the font, the languages available on the system and how attractive the system will be.
· The security is the out most very important part about every system because the users of the system want to be assured that all the transactions that will be made on the system will be kept secure, the information that will be keyed in during registration to the system will be kept secured.
· Availability is the ability for the system to be online 24/7 and the system will be accessible from anywhere in Nigeria.
· Every system has to be user friendly because you never know who is using the system, it can be someone from any class or age. The system has to be direct and easy to use.
· The modifiability allows the developer of the system to easily make modifications to the system, they is a need to improve the system so that it compete with its competitors. The ability for the developers to easily change things about the system will be a huge advantage.
4.3.3 Hardware and Software requirements
The hardware and software aspect of system development is the most important stage because the hardware is the platform where the system will be installed on and the software part of the system requirements is software’s that will be used to code the system or the software’s that will help the new system function. The software’s that will be installed have to be installed on a hardware platform that will be compatible with the new to-be system. The hardware and the software requirements are:-
Table 6 Hardware requirements
RAM (Random Access Memory)
· Random access memory is memory found on the computer that can be accessed from any point, the memory is not in sequence. The RAM needed will be 8 Gigabytes.
Hard disk drive
· The hard disk drive is very important to the system because that is where the operating system is stored and then it is loaded to memory during booting, it also stores software’s and files. The hard disk drive space needed is 1 terabytes.
CPU (Central Processing Unit)
· The central processing unit is the brain of the computer that handles all the calculations, instructions and processing that happens in the system. The central processing unit will be an i7.
NIC (Network Interface Card)
The network interface card will allow the system to be able to communicate with other computers, the NIC enables Wi-Fi connection and LAN connection.
Table 7 Software requirements
· The operating system is the main platform that will enable the development of the Nigerian online job portal system, the operating system allows the users to perform tasks like reading files and opening programs. The operating system that will be used is windows 8.
· The database is a management system that allows the users to save related data in tables and also allows the users to query for the data. The database that will be used is Microsoft SQL Server.
· The web server is a server that will host the new system by providing it with an IP address and domain that will allow the users of the system to gain access to it. Local host will be used for the project purpose.
· Dreamweaver is a web development tools that helps users to code the website using coding languages like HTML,CSS and PhP.
· Rational rose is a unified modelling language tool that will be used to create diagrams that will illustrate how the system will work and how it will be able to allow users to perform tasks on the system,
· Microsoft office will be used for the final stage of system development, the system has to be well documented.
· Photoshop is a photo editing software but it can also be used as website development tool, the Photoshop software will be used to create the website for the Nigerian online job portal system.
· The NetBeans is a faster and smarter integrated development environment that allows the developers to code using programming languages like java, C++ and HTML5, it will be used to code the new to-be system.
WampServer: This is a development platform that allows for the creation web applications like Apache2, PHP and MySQL.
i have uploaded the files to 4shared.com as instructed by the support team. here is the link to the upload. kindly forward it to the writer immediately. link below; https://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp#dir=L0DzcfZV
i have uploaded the file to 4shared as instructed by the support team. the link will be sent to you by the support team or better still, here is the link; https://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp#dir=L0DzcfZV the file attached is the format i want my work done. because of the magnitude of the word count and the complexity of the work i would like the writer to use the exact format and most likely have to spin the words. the as is system/system sent to you is called “Malawi Job Portal System” , i would like the system that is to be made to be “Nigerian Online Job Portal System”. the system is very important to me and its mandatory that it is done on said date, i would also really like it to be neat. Any aspect the writer finds redundant, he can omit. the content should stop at chapter 8 (content table is provided to know the particular chapters). any other information that you may need i’d be more than willing to provide . thanks
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more