Following Questions are to be answered by using attached sources.
TImes New Roman, font 11 MS Word.
Minimum 1 page per question.
1. Issues on innovation and technology influence both external and internal environmental scanning. How should a corporation scan the external environment for new technological development?
2. Suppose you are the owner of a small business, who is currently facing a serious problem (any problem). (a) How could you make a decision to resolve this problem? Explain your decision-making process to resolve this problem. (b) How would you transfer of power and wealth in a family business if you have a plan to retire in the future?
3. What are major strategic issues of the Not-for-Profit Organizations? Are Not-for-Profit organizations less efficient than profit-making organizations? Why or Why not?
4. There are five major leadership theories including trait theories, behavioral theories, power and influence theories, contingency theories, and integration theories. Explain them shortly.
5. There have been arguments on strategic leadership by corporate executives and top management team. (a) What are those arguments? (b) There have been external and internal constraints on corporate executives. What are they, and how do they affect the leader’s behavior?
6. The Strategic Management consists of three phases. The first phase is the evaluation of the current status, and the second phase is the strategic planning. What are the fundamental differences between the first and the second phases?
7. The Strategic Management consists of three phases. The second phase is the strategic planning, and the third phase is the strategy implementation. What are the fundamental differences between the second and the third phases?
8. In evaluation and control in strategic management, (a) explain primary measures of corporate performance; and (b) explain the importance of control and coordination in the process of strategic management.
9. How would you apply the tree phases of corporate strategic management for your personal career management in the long-run. Please assume that you are almost thirty years old, and your remaining life is sixty years.
10. What are the differences and similarities of the roles between the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer in the corporation?
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more