Software EngineeringYou have to do three major tasks
1. Make Presentation of 1 hour (power point) of topic (Requirements of software Development)
2. Simulation Modelling the Software Development Process in (AnyLogic)
3. Documentaion of the simulation modelling requiremtents given below
Topic is “Requirements of software development”
The presentation should focus on the what, why, when, who and how along with the recommended methods, techniques, supporting tools, etc. for the discipline. You should reference the slides accompanying the textbook: Software Engineering Process with the UPEDU ( as a basis to prepare for your presentation. You should also reference CMMI and conduct an appraisal of the relevant UPEDU process area (on upedu.org website), and include the appraisal result in the presentation. You are encouraged to use additional resources and examples, especially personal experiences to enhance the delivery.
Simulation Modelling the Software Development Process
Due to the ever-increasing competition in the Software Development market, on-time delivery of quality software is becoming more and more important to the reputation of a software engineering organization, which has a direct impact to the growth and long term survival of the business. Simulation modelling of the dynamics of software development process, considering project quadruple-constraint and human factors, can be a great tool to enhance project manager as well as team members’ understanding of the causal relationships among various factors, contribute to improved project and team management practices, and assist in making project management decisions such as adjusting project cost/schedule given other constraints. Your group is to carry out the project of developing such a simulation model with Anylogic.
The key elements of the project are as follows:
1. Review current literature on software project management best practices and challenges, focusing on cost estimation, defect management, iteration and human factors. Identify and report key findings and related processes. Include a section on software development process simulation modelling.
2. Create a Software Development Process Simulation Model with Anylogic (using any combination of System dynamics, discrete-events, and agent based modelling approach). This involves object-oriented design, implementation, and testing of the simulation model.
3. Use the model to explore the impact of at least 2 factors (requirement change, available resource, work load, iteration, communication, productivity, etc.) on project cost and schedule, present and discuss model results.
4. Guide the project with UPEDU. Provide discussion on how the UPEDU process is tailored and applied throughout the project. Reflect on your experience and discuss key learnings with this approach.
2. Literature review
3. Model requirement, design and implementation
4. Simulation results and discussion
5. UPEDU Process tailored/adopted
6. Reflection on process
Presentation including model demonstration
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more