1. Denise is designing the seating arrangement for a concert an outdoor theater. To give everyone a good view, each row must have 6 more seats than the row before it, and the first row can only have 11 seats. Help Denise plan the rest of the seating by solving for how many seats are in row 18. Then explain to Denise how to create an equation to predict the number of seats in any row. Show your work, and use complete sentences.
2. Arthur has decided to start saving for a new computer. His money is currently in a piggy bank at home, modeled by the function s(x) = 85. He was told that he could do the laundry for the house and his allowance would be a(x) = 10(x – 1), where x is measured in weeks. Explain to Arthur how he can create a function that combines the two, and describe any simplification that can be done.
3. Brian has been playing a game where he can create towns and help his empire expand. Each town he has allows him to create 1.17 times as many villagers. The game gave Brian 8 villagers to start with. Help Brian expand his empire by solving for how many villagers he can create with 16 towns. Then explain to Brian how to create an equation to predict the number of villagers for any number of towns. Show your work and use complete sentences.
4. Christina has some money at home, and the amount is modeled by the function h(x) = 103. She read about a bank that has savings accounts that accrue interest according to the function s(x) = (1.03)x – 1. Using complete sentences, explain to Christina how she can combine her functions to create a new function, and explain what this new function means.
5. Phillip received 75 points on a project for school. He can make changes and receive two-tenths of the missing points back. He can do this 10 times. Create the formula for the sum of this geometric series, and explain your steps in solving for the maximum grade Phillip can receive.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more