Make a note of at least 3 words from the article that you did not understand and look up their definitions.
choose one area of technological advancement and the impact it is having on moving us toward a more globalized system. What are the benefits of this? What are the potential negative impacts? What needs to be done in order to prevent the negative impacts from occurring? Please explain the technological advancement you chose to focus on, and then answer the questions included here. Your response should be at least 500 words in length.
1. Explain what the phrase “taking ownership of your learning” means to you.
2. To complete this assignment address the following using your own experiences.
• Explain how you set personal educational goals and monitor your own progress.
• Are you self-motivated to learn and understand; not only driven by grades or external praise?
• Do you push yourself to think deeper about issues and draw connections to your personal, academic, and professional lives?
• How do you view the instructor? Do you Views the instructor as a guide, but yourself as the pursuer of deeper understanding? Do you consider the instructor the expert and you as the novice?
• Do you see a value in collaborative learning, pursuing knowledge through peer engagement and feedback? Do you see a difference in how deeply you explore a topic when you are alone vs. when you’re working in a group?
• What is your understanding of the scope of the University, its departments, and its learning philosophy and approach?
• Explain the importance of applying the knowledge learned in the classroom to continued personal and career development potential.
1. Describe the essential aspects of a self-directed, intrinsically motivated, active learner?
2. Identify two areas of personal strength and two areas of personal weakness in being a self-motivated and engaged student.
3. Plan at least 5 strategies for personal growth and explain how you will implement your plan.
4. How will you evaluate yourself on the success of your personal growth plan and how will you hold yourself accountable?
5. You should provide a word count.
“The teacher is the fountain of all knowledge.”
1. What is your response to this statement? Why?
2. What is the perception of the roles of teachers and students in your country?
3. How is the learning environment structured and does it facilitate your learning? (By ‘learning environment I am referring to situations within which learning occurs, such as lectures, seminars, group work, individual work, learning by rote.)
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more