Primary human society and the environmentOrder Description
LENGTH:LESSON PLAN – 500 WORDS & REPORT – 1500 WORDS
Within the NSW BOS Syllabuses for the Australian Curriculum, emphasis is placed on three Cross Curriculum Priorities (CCPs) being:
i. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures
ii. Asia and Australia’s Engagement with Asia, and
For initial reading, consult the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority’s website, which details the Cross Curriculum Priorities. Information can be found at:
In order to complete this assignment you need to:
Section A: Lesson plan
Select one case study from the images/artefacts provided on vUWS in the Assignment 2 folder. The case study images/artefacts provide opportunities to develop concepts in a lesson around ONE of these
– Use this artefact/ images as stimulus to design a lesson plan for the class specified on the case
study (Note: DO NOT change the class assigned to the case study).
– Closely relate the lesson content to the theme (or themes) related to an appropriate CCP evidenced in the image/artefact.
– Include outcome/s and content descriptors from the HSIE Syllabus (NSW BOSTES, 2015) in the lesson plan.
– You MUST use the PP1 lesson plan template provided in the Assignment 2 folder on vUWSNote:
– Material relating to the image/artefact can be sourced from the web links provided in the Assignment 2 folder on vUWS.
– Images/artefacts provided are suited to History, Geography or Civics and Citizenship from the HSIE Syllabus. These resources will be open for access as the semester progresses.
– The web link accompanying each case is a launching pad for the subject matter in the image/artefact and ideas for your lesson.
– Research the subject matter in a little more detail as you develop your lesson ideas. Any additional resources that you use should be noted in the resources section of the lesson plan.
Section B: Report
Drawing on the selected case study image/artefact used in your lesson plan, write a 1500 word report responding to each of these subheadings:
– Introduction: Identify CCP that the image/artefact targets; and outline the focus of the CCP.
Discuss how the CCP in the Australian Curriculum is reticulated in the NSW BOSTES HSIE Syllabus.
– Justification: Provide at least three reasons (supported by readings) why this CCP is important for teaching in today’s classrooms;
– Application: Explain how the CCP has been addressed in the lesson plan (from Section A).
Support your work using scholarly references (at least three in addition to the set text).
– Appropriate outcomes selected and a realistic lesson plan developed from content descriptors –all sections included.
– Innovative strategies providing engagement with the content (subject matter), theme (CCP) and resources throughout.
– Introduction clearly states the focus of the CCP and how it underpins concepts and content in HSIE.
– Justifies the importance of the CCP, giving three reasons, supported by academic readings.
– Presents work professionally, with clear academic writing; within the word limit; uses APA referencing style correctly, includes competently integrated evidence.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more