one and half pages answer one question about politics
Please write one and half pages answer the following question about Politics in USA
1. Discuss the Following aspects of the foundations of law and the court system: A. the definition of the law. B. law and justice: why they do not necessarily equate. C. Judicial self-restraint and judicial activism. D. courts and the law – the three concentric circles: core institutions, gatekeepers, users.
Use the outline below to help you having good ideas
– Foundations of the Law and the Court System:
1. Definition of the law: Body of rules; enacted by public officials; in a legitimate manner; backed by the force of government.
2. Law and justice: why they do not necessarily equate: There is no one precise definition of the term justice. Also, justice is a general phrase used to define political, economic, social, and moral goals and values.
3. Definition of Jurisprudence: It is the legal philosophy and the approach we take to the law. Two basic theories of jurisprudence: Judicial self-restraint: judges should interpret the law of the constitution according to intent of the framers and the words they actually used; and judicialactivism: judges should interpret the constitution to reflect current political, social, and economic conditions and values.
4. A related view of judicial self-restraint can be viewed as the “internal theory of the law” and a related view of judicial activism can be viewed as “social theory of the law”. (a) The internal theory of the law suggests that the law is a closed body of rules that are certain and free from the subjective view of judges. Legal decision making is mechanical.
(b) The social theory of the law suggests that law is a social institution designed to reflect the political, social, economic environment and satisfy the needs of society.
5. Categories of the law: Some type of law has always existed. These laws have had a variety of structures, organization and enforcement mechanism. A first category – Positive Law: People made and intended for governing and ruling human conduct. Historical development of Positive Law: primitive law, archaic law and mature, modern law.
A second category – Natural Law: A higher type of law derived from God and the “Nature” through which God guides the world. Binding on all human society and illustrated by the natural rights theorists concept of life, liberty, and property. These natural rights are superior to any people made law that attempts to restrict these rights. Today associated with protection of life, political and personal freedom, and economic opportunity.
6. Courts and the legal system: Courts are part of a broader legal system that involves several government institutions and different actors in this complex legal process. This legal system can be best explained in terms of three concentric circles: a. Center core institutions (law and courts). b. Middle ring of gatekeepers (lawyers, interest groups, police/law enforcement). c. Outer ring of users (those who initiate lawsuits, defendants, those who participate in the operations of the court and legal system).
7. Legal concepts and definitions: Common Law, Equity, Statutory law, Private law, public law, administrative law, constitutional law, civil law, and criminal law.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more