type herePlease do those assignments for me please, it’s nursing assignment if you can’t do it guys, don’t take a chance and let me know because it ‘s really different than those previous assignments that you had been written for me of my Bachelor in Health care management.
Please answer these following Questions for me step by step, that’s mean every question has a specific answer. Thanks in advance!
The 2 you did not choose to create a display board complete as a written assignment.
1) Explain language development in the first year of life.
2) Discuss the common issues related to growth and development in infancy.
3) Discuss how to assess an infant for normal developmental changes in the first year of life.
a) How to identify the gross and fine motor milestones of the newborn and infant.
b) Developmental stages according to the 3 theorists.
4) Discuss the nutritional changes through the first year of life; write a teaching plan for a new mother.
1) According to each of the 3 theorists, what significant cognitive development allows toddlers to engage in imitative play?
2) Describe the gross motor progression of walking in a toddler.
3) Explain what about a toddler’s sensory development puts him or her at risk for accidental ingestion. Name 3 of the most dangerous potential poisons a toddler may ingest.
a) Observe a typical house (kitchen, bathroom, playroom, nursery, garage). Lists hazards that may be present in each room, and ways to make the room safer for a toddler.
4) Discuss an action that parents might take when a temper tantrum occurs.
Discuss the nutritional changes/requirements as the infant advances to the toddler.
Explain why allowing children to “graze” on carbohydrate-rich foods throughout the day may contribute to poor dental health.
1) Explain, from a language and comprehension perspective development in the preschool years.
2) Explain the gross and fine motor development
3) Explain the difference between nightmares and night terrors. What can a parent of a child with night terrors do to help stop the situation from recurring?
4) Explain the disciplinary practice of time-out. How does it work?
5) Discuss the preschooler’s development according to the 3 theorists.
6) Make a nutrition plan appropriate for the preschooler. Create a sample menu.
1) Identify the developmental milestones of the school-age child.
2) State the scope of the problem of obesity in school-age children. List the teaching guidelines for dealing with this problem.
3) Go to www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/medlineplus.html and find “Age-Appropriate Diet For Children.” Print the section for older children.
4) Visit the kids Health website at www.kidshealth.org. Enter the kids site and go to “Staying Safe.” Summarize 3 different safety subjects that are age appropriate for school-age children, one from each category.
1) Briefly discuss each of the five developmental concerns of adolescence.
2) Describe how the nurse can help children cope with each of those five developmental concerns of adolescence.
3) In groups of three, each person will choose one of the following: early, middle, or late adolescence. Make a presentation to the rest of the group describing the physical changes occurring during that part of adolescence.
4) Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at www.cdc.gov. Click on “Life Stages and Populations,” then click on Adolescents, and Teens, then click on “Sexual Risk Behavior.” Print and read information from “Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance.”
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more