Need to do this assignment for Ramada by Wyndham Singapore
This module aims to provide an understanding of the ongoing facility development processes required to maintain a contemporary product within hospitality premises; incorporating analysis of the interface between the structure, meeting changing market demand and operational requirements. It will develop student skills and knowledge gained at Level 4 and during their Industrial Work Experience period with regard to operational aspects of managing a THE environment.
• Rationale for design considerations in all permanent hospitality facilities to meet changing market demand
• Understanding of different design propositions; consideration of multi-purpose and flexible design including the use of new technologies and design materials
• Incorporation of appropriate sustainable and ecological systems into new design projects; financial and practical implications.
• Operational practices, procedures and initiatives considered and undertaken in the Hospitality, Tourism or Events industries including problems that arise as a result of direct and indirect influences
• Consideration of the practical implementation of refurbishment programmes upon the operation of a hospitality business; phasing, impact upon finance, staff, customers and facility usage.
• Evaluation of a venue design project; how to analyze the success or otherwise of a project with regard to meeting financial, marketing and customer satisfaction targets
• Individual and team development incorporating transferable and organisational skills
• Formal presentations of findings and recommendations including oral, visual and written formats
Hospitality facilities in terms of this module are those spaces which the customer has access to either passing through, as a personal space as in their room or a space where they will be attending an event with others. Whether these facilities are part of new builds, conversions or refurbishments, the success or failure of the host business will depend on how effectively the design provides the correct functionality to the facilities and services to satisfy the targeted customers in a highly competitive market. Customer areas are the major focus but equally as important are the back-office activities that support successful and efficient operations.
project – research, analyze and evaluate hospitality design concepts in light of changing customer demands and business needs. You are also required to suggest and present recommended refurbishment ideas for the case study discussed in class. Recommendations should incorporate innovative technologies and concepts.
For this Group Presentation you are required to provide:
2) An analysis of the various design criteria of various operational areas in the Front of House in hospitality. Particular attention needs to be given to “Physical Environment Dimensions” with reference to the Servicescape model.
First slide writes the main points and then in the next slide describe all the points. Total word counts 500. (Without the word count of references)
ASSIGNMENT GUIDANCE NOTES
An analysis of the various design criteria of various operational areas in the Front of House in hospitality. Particular attention needs to be given to “Physical Environment Dimensions” with reference to the Servicescape model.
(I) MUST mention about Servicescape Model – definition, how is it applied in the industry, benefits of using it.
(II) Choose FOUR (4) operational areas of a Hotel (since a hotel is your case study)
(III) Analysis of the various design criteria of each operational area especially their Physical Environment Dimensions (door height, corridor length & width, lift capacity, lobby size, type of lounge seating, layout of reception area, spacing between table)
(IV) Analyse why is the kitchen placed at the back/front of the restaurant, why the washrooms placed away from patron’s view.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more