You are to provide a “map” to a new reading that addresses each of the problems we discussed. This article is not one that you have used in the course or that I provided in the assigned readings. It may be one that I used to round out our discussions. It is fresh. The date of it does not matter. If you refer to the reading summaries I provided you will see exactly how to do this. Submit one paper with all four documents. Your article must address the problem for the topic. Length will be shaped by thoroughness. Look at my summaries to get an idea of how I approached this project and the varying degrees of length. Print all your source articles as PDF and attach them as well. If you do not have Adobe PDF print (Windows 10 comes with this) you can use a freebee CutePDF.exe.
· Major theme of the essay: (abstract)
· Arguments used to support this theme (review)
· Ideas that support the problem under review (critical analysis)
· Discussion of the problem (how does it help us understand the problem?)
1. If the CIO is to be valued as a strategic actor, how can he bring to the table the ethos of alignment, bound to the demands of process strategic planning to move IT to the forefront of the organization’s future? Select an article to review that assists in our understanding of this problem.
2. Review and discuss an article that sheds light on the conditions that lead to the “freedom with fences” (the ability to be innovative and creative within certain prescribed boundaries) organization.
3. You are the new CIO of a large wholesale manufacturing firm. The CFO has historically “run the numbers” for the IT component, but projects have always been pitched more for their aesthetic value over RoI. Present a review of an article for your CFO, CEO, and disseminate to your IT staff, on how you would like to frame the IT fiscal with a logic for doing so.
4. Review an article that discusses the benefits and risks, and how we can anticipate an overall positive RoI for conversion to a cloud based platforms.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more