BA634 Current & Emerging Technology
Understanding Evolving Technologies
As we all know technology is evolving at a rate that, to some, seems overwhelming. These technologies often evolve to offer higher quality products and services at lower prices causing a disruption in markets that is sometimes perceived as unwelcome. These disruptive technologies are sometimes the results of innovative business models that are also part of the evolving processes of a competitive marketplace.
This is an individual research paper required from BA634 students.
As a Research Project, select one of the following research areas:
· Cloud Computing (Intranet, Extranet, and Internet)
· Machine Learning
· Artificial Intelligence
· Internet of Things (IoT)
· Medical Technology.
1) The research paper must only include materials from peer reviewed journals and peer reviewed conference proceedings. APA formatted citations are therefore required for the final submission. Newspapers, websites (URLs), magazines, technical journals, hearsay, personal opinions, and white papers are NOT acceptable citations.
2) Each submission will be checked for plagiarism. All plagiarized documents will results in a grade of zero for the exercise.
3) If there is extensive synonym use or not understandable, long sentences, the document will results in a grade of zero for the exercise.
4) The final research paper must include your through analysis and synthesis of the peer reviewed literature used in your research paper.
5) All images, tables, figures are to be included in the appendices and DO NOT count for page limit requirements.
6) Long quotations (i.e. paragraphs) are NOT permitted. Only one quoted sentence is permitted per page.
7) Footnotes are NOT permitted.
Chapter 1 Introduction
In this section, present enough information about the proposed work such that the reader understands the general context or setting. It is also helpful to include a summary of how the rest of this document is organized.
In this section, present a concise statement of a research-worthy problem addressed (i.e., why the work should be undertaken – don’t say required for the class). Follow the statement of the problem with a well-supported discussion of its scope and nature. The discussion of the problem should include: what the problem is, why it is a problem, how the problem evolved or developed, and the issues and events leading to the problem.
Next, include a concise definition of the goal of the work (i.e., what the work will accomplish). Aim to define a goal that is measurable.
Research questions are developed to help guide the authors through the literature for a given problem area. What were the open-ended questions asked and why did you find (or not find) them adequate.
Relevance and Significance
Consider the following questions as you read through the article and state how the author(s) supported, or left unsupported the relevance and significance of their research literature:
· Why is there a problem? What groups or individuals are affected?
· How far-ranging is the problem and how great is its impact? What’s the benefit of solving the problem?
· What has been tried without success to correct the situation? Why weren’t those attempts successful? What are the consequences of not solving the problem?
· How does the goal of your study address the research problem and how will your proposed study offer promise as a resolution to the problem?
· How will your research add to the knowledge base?
· What is the potential for generalization of your results?
· What is the potential for original work?
Barriers and Issues
In these paragraphs, identify how the problem is inherently difficult to solve. How did the solution the author(s) propose address the difficulties?
Chapter 2 Literature Review
In this section, it is important to clearly identify the major areas on which you will need to focus your research in order to build a solid foundation for your study in the existing body of knowledge. The literature review is the presentation of quality literature in a particular field that serves as the foundation and justification for the research problem, research questions or hypothesis, and methodology. You will develop a more comprehensive review of the literature as part of your research.
Chapter 3 Approach/Methodology
List the major steps taken to accomplish the goal of your study. Include a preliminary discussion of the methodology and specific research methods you plan to implement.
Chapter 4: Findings, Analysis, and Summary of Results
Include an objective description and analysis of the findings, results or outcomes of the research. Limit the use of charts, tables, figures to those that are needed to support the narrative. Most of these illustrations can be included as part of the Appendix.
a. Data analysis
b. Findings & discussion
d. Summary of results & discussion
Chapter 5: Conclusions
· Conclusions – Clearly state the conclusions of the study based on the analysis performed and results achieved. Indicate by the evidence or logical development the extent to which the specified objectives have been accomplished. If the research has been guided by hypotheses, make a statement as to whether the data supported or rejected these hypotheses. Discuss alternative explanations for the findings, if appropriate. Delineate strengths, weaknesses, and limitations of the study.
· Implications – Discuss the impact of the work on the field of study and its contributions to knowledge and professional practice. Discuss implications for future research.
· Recommendations – Present recommendations for future research or for changes in research methods or theoretical concepts. As appropriate, present recommendations for changes in academic practice, professional practice, or organizational procedures, practices, and behavior.
Follow the most current version of APA to format your references. However, each reference should be single-spaced with a double space in between each entry.
The left-hand margin must be 1inches (4 cm.). Margins at the right, top, and bottom of the page should be 1.0 inch. (See exception for chapter title pages below.) The Research Report text may be left-aligned (leaving a ragged right edge) or may be both left- and right-aligned (justified).
Double-spacing is required for most of the text in documents submitted during the Research Report process.
The text of the document is double-spaced. There should be no extra spaces between paragraphs in sections; however, indent the first line of each paragraphs five spaces.
All pages should have page numbers in Arabic numerals in the upper right-hand corner.
For body text, you should use 12-point Times New Roman. Text for the cover page may be larger but should not exceed 14-point size. Text for the chapter title text should be 14-point size. Be consistent in your use of typefaces throughout the document. Do not use a compressed typeface or any settings on your word processor that would decrease the spacing between letters or words. Sans serif typefaces such as Helvetica or Arial may be used for relatively short blocks of text such as chapter headings and captions but should be avoided in long passages of text as they impede readability.
Every document that is submitted must have a title page. The title page includes the exact title of the research report, date of submission, your team name, and the name of each team member.
Chapter Title Heading, Subheadings, and Sub-Subheadings
It is required that submitted Research Report use no more than three levels of headings in the body text. All headings should have only the first letter of each word capitalized except that non-major words shorter than four letters have no capital letters.
Instructions for heading levels follow:
Level 1: Chapter Title Heading
This heading starts two inches from the top of the page, is centered on the page, and is set in 14point type. The first line contains the chapter number (e.g., Chapter 4). The second line is blank. The third line displays the chapter title, is centered on the page, and is set in 14-point type.
Level 2: Subheading
Start the subheading at the left margin of the page, four spaces (i.e., two returns when your document is set for double-spacing) down from the title, set in bold 12-point type. Double-space (one return) to the subheading body text. Indent the first line of the body text five spaces.
Level 3: Sub-Subheading
Start the sub–subheading at the left margin of the page, double-spaced (i.e., one return when your document is set up for double-spacing) from the subheading, set in 12-point italics. Double-space (one return) to the sub-subheading body text. Indent the first line of the body text five spaces.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more