Leadership Personality Traits, Attitudes, and Behaviors
Assignment Instructions and Requirements
1. Link or go to the following web site (Personality Test Center) and complete the on-line personality traits test (68 questions). When you are finished click on Score Test and record your Jungian Personality type (four letters) displayed at the top of the page. IMPORTANT – write your type down before you leave this web page.
2. Located in the paragraph following your personality score click on ‘Click here’ and on the new page that opens find the statement that is associated with your personality type. Record the descriptive label and the percentage of the total population that shares your personality type.
3. Link or go to the following web site (The Personality Type Portraits) and note/record the descriptor that is associated with your personality type, then click on your ‘score’ to read about your personality type.
4. Reflect back upon your life to date – the things you have done and the decisions you have made – and compare your actual behaviors, beliefs, and values to the theoretical description of your personality type. Assess the similarities and differences.
5. Now reflect forward and consider in what ways this new knowledge about yourself may impact your ability to be an effective leader as your professional career moves forward.
6. Write a summary (2-3 pages) of your findings and reflections in accordance with the following requirements.
a) Title – centered, 12 pt. Times New Roman Bold font, Assignment 1 – My Personality Type followed by your name.
b) Content – no introductory paragraph
– unless noted otherwise all sub-headings should be 12 pt. Times New Roman Bold font, and all text should be 12 pt. Times New Roman, double line spacing
– following the left-aligned sub-heading ‘Personality Type’ record your 4-letter personality type and descriptive label
– following the left-aligned sub-heading ‘Assessment of Findings’ summarize the similarities and differences between your theoretical personality and what you perceive to be your actual (living) personality
– following the left-aligned sub-heading ‘Perceived Affect Upon My Leadership Ability’ summarize what you foresee as the potential impact your personality type may have on your ability to be an effective leader
– no summary paragraph
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not write a summary report of the description of the characteristics of your personality type
7. Submit your paper to the respective drop box before the stated due date and time. Late submissions will receive no credit (0 points)
The following criteria will be used for evaluation:
Criteria Met expectations Fell short of expectations Unsatisfactory
Personality Type Score and Descriptor (2 points)
Both type and descriptor are reported and they match
(1 or 0 point.)
Type or descriptor or both are missing or mismatched
Theoretical to Actual Summary (4 points)
A clearly written, insightful reflective comparison of perceived similarities and differences.
(3 or 2 points)
Superficial explanation of similarities and differences
Wrote something but it is not related to assignment requirements OR is only a report of theoretical personality type
Affect Upon Leadership Abilities (4 points)
A clearly written, insightful assessment of possible impact on leadership abilities
Superficial assessment of impact, indicates little though was given to how it potentially affects ability to lead
Wrote something but it is not related to assignment requirements OR is only a report of theoretical effects on leadership
Professionalism (2 points)
Followed directions, no formatting errors, no writing errors (1 point)
Followed directions and less than 4 formatting and/or writing errors (0 points)
Did not follow directions or formatting requirements and/or more than 3 writing errors
Timeliness (-2 pts penalty) Submitted after due date
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more