International Commercial LawOrder Description
Answer the following:
1. What are the possible legal issues raised in the above scenario from the perspective of an international contract of carriage of goods by sea? Identify and examine briefly specific laws, international standards and judicial decisions that can be relevant to adequately deal with those issues. (800 word)
2. What grounds does EG need to establish to be awarded suitable remedies? Substantiate your argument by relying on relevant standards/laws and judicial decisions. (400 word)
3. Do you think SIL has a chance of succeeding in a legal battle? Why or why not? Defend your views with special reference to legal and judicial authorities. (400 word)
4. Evaluate the liabilities of SS in both cases as raised in the scenario. Advise SS of its immunities if any. (400 word)
Examine issues involved in the problem scenario with adequate support and acknowledgement.
• A well structured response based on issues raised in the problem scenario
• Understanding and accurate identification of issues
• Application of the relevant legal principles to those issues
• Critical evaluation and efficient use of information
• Adequate substantiation of arguments by referring to relevant legislation, convention, treaties and case law
• Length: 2000 words
• It should conform to the Australian Guide to Legal Citation (can be downloaded at https://www.law.unimelb.edu.au/go/aglc).
Important reading materials:
1/ International Trade Law by Indira Carr (text book) Ch 8, pages 217 – 265; Ch 9, pages 268 – 306.
2/ Theodora Nikaki and Baris Soyer, ‘A New International Regime for Carriage of Goods by Sea: Contemporary, Certain, Inclusive AND Efficient, or Just Another One for the Shelves?’ (2012) Berkeley Journal of International Law.
3/ Francis Reynolds , The Hague Rules, the Hague-Visby Rules, and the Hamburg Rules
4/ Anomi Wanigasekera, COMPARISON OF HAGUE-VISBY AND HAMBURG RULES
5/ THE CMI REVIEW INITIATIVE , MARINE INSURANCE
6/ Implied obligations in a contract of affreightment.
7/ nternational Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules of Law relating to Bills of Lading (“Hague Rules”), and Protocol of Signature
(Brussels, 25 August 1924)
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more