There is a minimum 100 word response per question.
1) Discuss fully the 6 categories of new products and provide a detailed justification for how you would categorize the Tastykake Sensables line. Apply the concepts from chapter 1 and support your position with facts from the case.
2) Explain fully all aspects of the New Product Development 5 Stage Process. Evaluate the Tastykake Sensables new product development activities by comparing and contrasting to the process described in chapter 2.
3) Create a product innovation charter (P.I.C.) for Tastykake. Explain in detail all aspects of a product innovation charter discussed in chapter 3.
4) Develop a concept statement for Tastykake Sensables. Explain fully the 3 aspects of the product concept and 2 approaches to writing a concept statement discussed in chapter 4.
5) Discuss fully the 4 steps in the problem analysis procedure, reverse brainstorming. Chapter 5
6) Discuss fully the 3 types of attributes, analytical attribute techniques, and determinant gap maps for snack products. Chapter 6
7) Discuss fully adaptive conjoint analysis and the USA, Japanese, and German made car example. Chapter 7
8) a) Compare and contrast with examples, umbrella brand with individual brand strategies discussed in chapter 16.
Go to http://www.tastykake.com/products/ b) List 6 product types featured on that page and provide your reasoning for classifying the Tasty Baking Company brand strategy as either umbrella or individual.c) View the Tastykake packaging on www.amazon.com to get information to support your position.
9) Discuss the 6 categories of brand names identified in chapter 16 and explain which category best describes the Tastykake brand name.
10) Identify and discuss 6 changes at Flowers Foods (Tastykake) from 2016 to 2018. Refer to the Fact Sheets I provided.
For example, 2016 Sales $X vs 2018 Sales $Y
11) Identify and discuss 6 changes from the 2016 to 2019 Snack Food Industry.
Are Tastykake products Chips? Nuts? How does the report classify Tastykake products? What changes have occurred in this category?
12) How would you classify the sale and marketing of some snack food products:
ethical and legal,
ethical, but illegal,
unethical, but legal,
unethical and legal.
How would you classify the sale and marketing of Tastykake products?
What is the ethical dilemma? Imagine you are a consultant… what actions would you recommend to Tastykake executives?
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more