Description: For your final essay, I would like you to explore a controversial issue within your field of study, arguing for a potential change or solution to this issue. Consult the list below in order to help guide you and promote creative thinking; however, do not feel restricted to writing about one of the topics if you would prefer to explore another avenue that interests you:
• AHCD: Should people face criminal charges for hate speech online?
• Business: Should the minimum wage be increased?
• Education: Is standardized testing a fair and effective method of evaluating students?
• Health Sciences: Should parents be required by law to vaccinate their children?
• IMCT: Should automotive companies continue to pursue driverless vehicle technology?
• Public Safety: Should all police officers be required to wear body cameras that cannot be turned off?
• SBSHS: Should prostitution be legalized throughout the United States?
• STEM: How might video game companies promote more race and gender diversity throughout the industry?
(If you need more details about MDC’s various career pathways, visit the “Academic Programs” webpage.)
• Before you begin your essay, you should choose which stance you will take on the topic (i.e., are you for the topic, against it, or some combination of both). Then, develop a strong, specific thesis that argues a specific claim about that topic (i.e., don’t simply argue “I am for ______” or “I am against ______”). Remember that you must argue about a specific change that you want to see happen in order to rectify your issue.
• To help build the ethos and logos appeals of your argument, you will be required to use at least five sources in your essay. While you may reference sources like personal blogs or Wikipedia in your paper, three of your five sources must be more credible (e.g., articles and/or images from magazines, journals, or newspapers; books; government websites, etc.).
• Consider the audience of your essay. Will your reader be receptive to your argument, or will they be strongly opposed to your claims? Your audience’s reaction to your thesis will determine a number of things in your writing, including structure, tone, and evidence. Also, keep in mind that while recognizing opposing viewpoints certainly lends credibility and ethos to your argument, you don’t want to undermine your own claims. Give credit and acknowledgement to other opinions, but simultaneously reinforce your own ideas.
You should submit a 1250 word essay (not counting the work cited page), typed and double-spaced (not counting the work cited page). Use Times New Roman font in 12-pt size. Format your paper according to MLA guidelines.
Study field: Accounting
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more