IB – W2 – Replies
IB – W2 – RepliesOrder Description
For this assignment, reply to three students papers. Their papers are uploaded as BT, CP, and SB
(three separate papers). Each reply to each student must be at least 183 words that perfectly exceed the following:
Major points are supported by the following:
• Reading & Study materials;
• Pertinent, conceptual, or personal examples;
• Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts);
• Citations in current APA format 6th edition;
• Meaningful contribution is made to the discussion/paper.
• Each reply expounds on the student’s paper.
• You must also critique the other student’s adherence to assignment instructions (see page 2) This is important.
In addition, all replies must clearly link to the original author’s paper, contribute new information, and be supported by the scholarly resources. The replies must advance the conversation further by providing new ideas and insights, asking probing questions that get to the heart of critical issues, and share from one’s personal and professional experience.
For the purposes of citations, each reply to each student’s paper must include:
o At least 2 scholarly article (the text and the Bible do not count); and
o A relevant business article (any article from a reputable business source—website, magazine, book, etc.—that discusses a relevant business/ethical.
The replies must be in current APA format (6th edition) and must include a reference page under each student paper.
Important: Label your paper with the student initials that you are responding to. For example, if you are responding to BT’s paper then write, “this response is for BT”. In addition, each response to each student paper must have their own references. Do not combine all the references for all students at the end of the paper. Place the appropriate references under the applicable student’s response.
The replies must be written in U.S. English.
In addition, the paper must meet the following standards:
• The content of the paper is well developed and fully addresses all aspects of the assignment.
• The paper is written well and is fluid, well organized, and engaging.
• The sources are adequate and substantial for the paper and include the required amount for each reply.
• For each reply, provide integration of a biblical concept that supports your response. Biblical integration is more than just quoting a verse. Be sure to explain the biblical principle seen in the verse and how that principle may be applied to the issue at hand.
• The clarity and mechanics contribute to discussion with clear, concise comments formatted in an easy to read style that is free of mechanical errors such as grammar and/or spelling. Current APA format 6th edition is applied correctly.
Important requirement: the paper that you upload paper must contain a statement that it meets or exceed all standards as provided in the aforementioned instructions.
BT, CP, and SB were asked to follow the instructions below and their papers (that I uploaded) should be based upon these instructions:
Read chatpers one and two of the textbook:
Satterlee, B. (2014). Cross border commerce: With biblical worldview applications (2nd ed.). Roanoke, VA: Synergistics, Inc. ISBN: 9781934748121.
The chapters are uploaded.
As you read the chapters assigned to each module/week, you will find some concepts more interesting and applicable to your personal or work situation than others. Review the key terms listed in the assigned chapters; then, submit a preliminary thread indicating the key term that you wish to reserve for your thread for that module/week.
(800 words minimum)
After you have successfully reserved the key term that interests you the most, research a minimum of 5 recent scholarly articles that relate to the concept on which you wish to focus your research. Articles must be found in reputable professional and/or scholarly journals and/or informational venues that deal with the content of the course (i.e., not blogs, Wikipedia, newspapers, etc.).
After reading the articles, select the 1 article that you wish to discuss.
Your thread must be placed in the Discussion Board Forum textbox and adhere precisely to the following headings and format:
1. Key Term and Why You Are Interested in It (100 words minimum)
After reading the textbook, specifically state why you are interested in conducting further research on this key term (e.g., academic curiosity, application to a current issue related to employment, or any other professional rationale). Include a substantive reason, not simply a phrase.
2. Explanation of the Key Term (100 words minimum)
Provide a clear and concise overview of the essentials relevant to understanding this key term.
3. Major Article Summary (300 words minimum)
Using your own words, provide a clear and concise summary of the article, including the major points and conclusions.
In your own words, discuss each of the following points:
a. How the cited work relates to your above explanation AND how it relates specifically to the content of the assigned module/week. This part of your thread provides evidence that you have extended your understanding of this key term beyond the textbook readings. (150 words minimum)
b. How the cited work relates to the other 4 works you researched. This part of your thread provides evidence that you have refined your research key term to a coherent and specialized aspect of the key term, rather than a random selection of works on the key term. The idea here is to prove that you have focused your research and that all works cited are related in some manner to each other rather than simply a collection of the first 5 results from your Internet search. (150 words minimum)
A minimum of 5 recent scholarly articles (not textbooks, Wikipedia, or other popular reading magazines), in current APA format, must be included and must contain persistent links so others may have instant access. In the event that formatting is lost or corrupted when submitting the thread, attach the Microsoft Word document to your thread as evidence that your work was completed in the proper format.
Current APA format 6th edition is required