How evidenced-based research influences health care industry
Past, Present and Future Perspectives in Health Care Research
Textbooks: Roberts, P., & Priest, H. (Eds.). (2010). Healthcare research: A textbook for students and practitioners. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Blackwell.
Cunningham, C. J. L., Weathington, B. L., &Pittenger, D. J. (2013). Understanding and conducting research in the health sciences. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & sons.
Instructions: Please ensure to substantiate your response with scholarly sources or a personal account of your own experience in the work place. Cite and reference work! 150 to 175 word count.
1. This overview begins an important discussion of what is likely to be in your future as HealthCare Administrators. As you read this doc, what do you believe will be 2-3 of the most impactful changes in healthcare in the next 5-10 years?? Thoughts on this? See attached Weekly Overview- WK 5
2. Please highlight what you found most interesting about Chapter 11. See Chapter 11 attached
3. Look at chapter 11 attached: Case Example 11.1: Pre-operative Fasting– this case offers a good perspective on how communication amongst caregivers impacts the quality of patient care. Communication is the foundation of our work in Healthcare– assuring the best possible outcomes for those entrusted to our care. What do you think of the example presented, its outcome & importance as regards the care of those undergoing anesthesia for surgery? What do you think of the research process presented?
4. Read and discuss the article: Health care reform by Roehr, Bob (Jul 2008) http://search.proquest.com.contentproxy.phoenix.edu/docview/231206765/fulltext/781B6DF24EFD4F3DPQ/3?accountid=458
5. Read and discuss the Improving Health Care Quality: http://archive.ahrq.gov/research/findings/factsheets/errors-safety/improving-quality/improving-health-care-quality.html
6. Chapter 8: Health Services Research: Scope and Significance: When you review this document, kindly add your impressions. How useful is this info now & how useful will it be to learn this for your future as a HealthCare Administrator??
7. Read the paper “What Factors Influence National Health Research Agendas in Low and Middle Income Countries?”http://www.cohred.org/downloads/cohred_publications/rp5.pdf
8. Discuss your thoughts- Watch the segment “Public Demand Versus Research Protocol” in the MS Wars: Hope, Science, and the Internet. http://fod.infobase.com/p_ViewVideo.aspx?xtid=52229
9. Explore the impact of NIH research page of the National Institutes of Health website. Discuss your thoughts. http://www.nih.gov/about-nih/what-we-do/impact-nih-research
10. Identify one innovation that has been developed in the last 20 years that has influenced the health care industry such as:
• Organ Transplants
• Use of Hospitalists for In-patient Hospital Care
• Use of Robots during surgical procedures
• Other examples— obtain approval from Faculty –add your example here for discussion & approval
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that discusses the following:
• Explain how evidenced-based research influences the health care industry
• Discuss how your example has improved (or not) healthcare delivery
• Discuss one external influence on healthcare research
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.Cite 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly references to support your paper.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more