Title of Essay
Select any document from the topic below labeled Primary Source Analysis Documents located at the end of this question. You are to write an analysis of this document. It is part informative but more analytical.
When trying to develop the structure for an essay always understand the importance and purpose of an introduction. The introduction should provide any background information that sets the stage for you to introduce your thesis statement. The thesis should address the purpose of your paper and outline body paragraphs. If you are answering a question you should address that question entirely. Your thesis usually concludes your introduction.
When it comes to developing your body paragraphs it is important to think about the context in which your document was written. What was going on in America at that time? Why was it written? By whom? What does the document actually say? Who was the intended audience? What was the intention/goal(s) of the document? What was achieved? What did you find important about the document? Was there anything left unsaid or do you have any questions for the author? Use information from your textbook, notes, and of course direct evidence from document, because this is supposed to be a primary source analysis.
The purpose of a conclusion for this course will be to actually conclude something. Simply restating your thesis or rephrasing your essay in four sentences or less is redundant. Do not do this. I want you to actually provide conclusive analysis based on the evidence that you have documented throughout your body paragraphs. Some of the questions posed in the “body paragraphs” section could be used to structure your conclusion around.
Primary Source Documents
– A Great Difference Between Red and White: Red Jacket, Iroquois (1805)
– Brief Account of the Devastation of the Indies: Bartoleme de Las Casas (1542)
– David Walker’s Appeal: David Walker (1830)
– Dispatch on Texas Colonists: Miguel Barragan (1835)
– Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass: Frederick Douglass (1845)
– Understanding Power: Noam Chomsky
– Disaffection in the South During the Civil War: Various Authors (1864-1865)
– Letter to Thomas Jefferson: Benjamin Banneker (1791)
– Advice to Former Slaves: Martin Delany (1865)
– Not Christianity, but Priestcraft: Lucretia Mott (1854)
– A Plea for the Oppressed: Lucy Stanton (1850)
– Letter to President Washington: Big Tree/Cornplanter/Half-Town (1790)
– Samuel Drowne’s Testimony on the Boston Massacre: Samuel Drowne (1770)
– A Narrative of Some of the Adventures, Dangers, and Sufferings of a Revolutionary Soldier: Joseph Plumb Martin (1830)
– On the Duty of Civil Disobedience: Henry David Thoreau (1849)
– Tecumseh’s Speech to the Osages: Tecumseh (1811-1812)
– The Cherokee Removal Through the Eyes of a Private Soldier: John G. Burnett (1890)
– Common Sense: Thomas Paine
– John Brown’s Last Speech: John Brown
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more