An abstract is required. This will be written in APA format.
A template will be provided. This MUST be followed.
There will be a 4-8 sentence introduction.
Then, you will summarize the research and provide a comparative analysis of Christianity and Buddhism.
You will answer the following questions regarding both faiths:
1. What is prime reality? Research with scripture or outside sources to answer whether or not the reality for this faith is a high power, the universe, many gods, or no supernatural and everything is just matter.
2. What is the nature of the world around us? Research with scripture or outside sources to answer if the world is created or evolved? Is the universe chaotic or orderly? Are we matter only, or is there spirit?
3. What is a human being? Research with scripture or outside sources to answer whether a human being is complex machine or evolved ape or created being? Do humans have value or just here for gene survival?
4. What happens to a person at death? Research with scripture or outside sources to answer whether or not there is an afterlife, reincarnation or extinction after death.
5. Why is it possible to know anything at all? Research with scripture or outside sources to answer how a human knows anything at all based on this faith.
6. How do we know what is right or wrong? Research with scripture or outside sources to answer what is right and wrong according to this faith.
7. What is the meaning of human history? Research with scripture or outside sources to discuss how this faith views history and its meaning.
Next, write about the Spiritual perspective on Healing:
Research the spiritual perspective on healing of these two faiths. Share how a person finds healing according to the beliefs of this faith. Then, you can state what you believe. I believe a person is healed through _____? ( this is the only place in the paper where your personal opinion comes in, you can use first person and give one or two sentences how you believe a person is healed)
Then, write about what is Important to these believers when cared for by Health care providers. This is where you might mention time to meditate, pray, worship, any ritual practices, dietary concerns, modesty concerns or preferences in terms of being visited by a pastor etc.
Finally a conclusion: A conclusion should do 2 things: wrap up your paper with some creative sentences of summary. Restate your thesis in different words from the introductory paragraph. In your conclusion, describe what you have learned from the research and how this learning can be applied to a health care provider.
There must be AT LEAST seven references. THREE must be ACADEMIC JOURNALS, you must cite the Bible, and 2 Buddhist sacred text(s) including The Sutras, The Tripitaka (Pali Canon), Mahayana Sutras and the Tibetan Book of the Dead.
Each source on the reference page should be seen throughout the paper in the form of in text citations to show where in the paper you used this source. It should not be on the reference page if there is no coordinating in text citations.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more