Assignment 3: FHEOA Law and Ethics of Hiring a Diverse Workforce, Part 3
LABEL ALL SECTIONS ACCORDINGLY:DO NOT CHANGE ANY SECTION HEADING. IT IS HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze at least two (2) laws or two (2) court decisions that have implications to the Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Agency’s personnel management. (Title this section Laws Affecting the Agency)
2. Analyze at least three (3) major factors why the agency should address and three (3) major factors why the agency should not address Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender in their recruitment and hiring practices. (Title this section Personnel Recruitment and Hiring Practices)
3. Evaluate the agency’s approach to ethics and diversity training programs provided for new and existing employees, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section Ethics and Diversity Training)
4. Recommend at least two (2) actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of recruiting and training a diversified workforce. (Title this section Recommendations for Recruiting and Training a Diversified Workforce)
5. Include at least four (5) peer-reviewed references(no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites (Include no more than one non-government Website)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine the major components of the personnel management system, procedures, and processes in the public sector.
· Recommend improvements to processes involved in public personnel management and / or solutions to problems confronting those in the field.
· Assess external organizational and employee conditions as well as their implications to and impact on personnel management.
· Analyze pertinent issues, such as motivation and productivity, collective bargaining, labor relations, equal employment opportunity (EEO), affirmative action (AA), intergovernmental relations, and / or professionalism, facing public personnel managers.
· Evaluate current and emerging issues and trends in public personnel management, such as evaluation, public sector recruitment, staffing employment development compensation, benefits, pensions, strategic planning, and / or succession planning.
· Evaluate ethical issues surrounding public personnel management and training.
· Develop a proposal for strategic public personnel management for a specific setting.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in public personnel management.
· Write clearly and concisely about public personnel management using proper writing mechanics.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more