GMO food can cause diseases to human – argument paperOrder Description
Below I provide an overview of the Argument Paper due near the end of the course. Throughout the course we will be writing assignments with a variety of purposes that are all related to writing a research paper. Ideally, each of these assignments will relate to one aspect of the topic you select for the argument paper, so you can practice organizing the content and developing the ideas prior to beginning the argument paper.
1. Select a current problem in a health science field that you would like to research further. Then, using analysis and argumentation, write a researched, argumentative paper in which you:
A. Introduce the problem and its relevance to the chosen field
B. State your position with regard to the problem
C. Provide evidence to support your opinion
D. Anticipate and address/refute common counter-arguments
E. Make recommendations for further exploration or solution
2. You may use the topics we have already explored in our discussion questions. But, make certain you are interested in the topic and that the topic presents a problem relevant to a specific audience identified within the paper.
3. I encourage you to use material from any and all of your previous assignments to explore aspects of the topic.
4. You will be required to develop an annotated bibliography in the course in which you will research and summarize data sources available to inform your paper. This part of the assignment helps you establish the relevancy of sources you hope to include in the paper. (And, it keeps you from waiting until the last minute to find the required number of sources!) You may want to do a bit of precursory research prior to this assignment to ensure you have access to enough sources related to your topic to complete this assignment and the paper.
5. Successful argumentation requires addressing opposing viewpoints. So, when considering a topic, make certain you can identify, as supported by research, all sides of the problem you are introducing.
6. While the length of the argument paper may be dictated by the problem to be addressed, aim for at least ten pages and not more than fifteen. In addition, you must cite at least 10 credible sources within the paper. If you list a reference on the reference page, you must have cited it in the text of the paper.
1. Use double-spacing, one-inch margins, and a font size of 12 pt.
2. Include a title page.
3. Use APA style for references (in-text and reference list). Place your reference list at the end of the complete paper on a separate page.
4. Create a short title in the header of the paper accompanied by a page number as required in APA format.
1. Thorough research of topic and articulate presentation of ideas demonstrating higher order thinking and integration (This requires that you go beyond merely reciting what another author has stated on the topic. Consider why the other opinions or information are relevant and integrate the various ideas to support your argument rather than simply reciting the arguments of other scholars.)
2. Clear, concise presentation of information/opinion (We will discuss appropriate organization of an APA research paper in greater detail later in the course. This requirement also includes the degree to which you argue your point and address opposing viewpoints.)
3. Academic justification of information presented (Your argument must be supported with relevant information from credible sources. We will review type of credible resources later in the course.)
4. Professional presentation style (You paper must be formatted according to APA guidelines, including a title page, body, reference page, and appropriate citations. Additionally, this requirement addresses grammar errors and readability.)
I’m uploading an outline that I’d like to use. Could you use the outline if possible? If you dont’t like it, you don’t have to use.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more