Social media will have an enormous and unprecedented impact on the 2016 Presidential election, with Fortune magazine even going so far as to predict that social media will determine the outcome. While social media usage amongst younger demographics was quite high in 2012, its reach has expanded dramatically amongst older demographics over the past few years, and it’s clear that Facebook (in particular) will be a very important battle ground leading up to the 2016 election. The Washington Post is reporting that 2016 might be the first “Instagram election.” And it’s reasonable to expect that Twitter will also have an important impact.
-For your final project, please do the following:
1. Choose a candidate from each party to evaluate in your final project.
2. Identify the campaign platforms upon which they will be running for election.
3. Evaluate who the “target audience” would be for those platforms (the portion of the population with whom those platforms would be most likely to resonate). In most cases, the platforms will have different audiences, though there will certainly be some overlap.
4. Identify which social networks will be most effective at reaching that target audience, with regard to both demographics/audience and the most effective posting strategies for those social networks.
5. Identify what your chosen candidates’ biggest obstacles will be (to getting elected). To do this, review the reaction the candidates received after debates and evaluate what’s being said about the candidates in the news and on social media.
6. Evaluate the chosen candidates’ social media presences as currently configured, and review their communication strategy. How do they speak to their audience? How does their audience respond? Are they effectively communicating their core platform positions? How are they working to address/overcome the obstacles identified in #5 (above)?
7. Develop a refined social media strategy for your chosen candidates, identifying their current best practices, their areas of needed improvement, and the things they can do to better promote their platforms to audiences with whom those platforms will resonate. In particular, this exercise is about helping the chosen candidates to expand their audience via the communication of those platforms.
8. Come up with a few “concepts” for social media posts/shares that would help the candidates to communicate their platform(s) to an expanded audience. Most likely, there will be only two (and a maximum of four) candidates considered to be “in the running” by next November, and winning the election will require that the finalists appeal to a much wider audience (than they currently do).
9. Identify some strategies for measuring the effectiveness of those social media posts/shares. What would define “success”?
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more