Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page citations.
Project 2—Field Interview: Overview
As part of your role as a system-based advocate, you have been asked to assess the officers’ and other community based partners’ understanding of crime victims’ rights through conducting various surveys and individual interviews of cadets that have recently completed the academy. For your Project 2 you will be interviewing one person in the allowable categories and providing a narrative summary of your analysis of the interviewee’s understanding of the crime victims’ rights movement and the history and evolution of this movement over time. This analysis will be provided in a 3-5 page paper that addresses the required questions and analysis below.
Project 2—Field Interview: Description
Allowable interviewee categories:
• Representative of a victim service organization (can include a victim advocate, case manager, or crime victims’ rights attorney);
• Prosecutor (within the civilian criminal justice system);
• Law Enforcement (within the civilian criminal justice system);
• Judicial Officer (requires that they oversee a criminal docket); or
• Defense Attorney (within the civilian criminal justice system).
It is important that the candidate you select has enough consistent interaction with crime victims to offer you enough information for your analysis.
Following your interview, write a narrative paper that explains your assessment of the person’s work and perspective/knowledge of victims’ rights. Include analysis on where their perspective is victim centered or could be improved. A large part of this project is for you to see what service providers and system players do on a day-to day-basis and analyze how it impacts their perceptions of victims and/or changes their interactions with victims. You must include at least five (5) citations to instructional course materials/reading assignments that you have accessed in the course. Incorporating these supportive references into your analysis is key to demonstrating what you are learning in the course and how it helped shaped your analysis during and after the interview.
Required information to be included in the paper:
• Agency name
• Contact information for the agency
• Date the interview was conducted
• Agency mission/goals
• Name of person(s) interviewed
• Type of agency, type/number of staff, and status, e.g., nonprofit, government, faith-based
• Type of clients served
• Geographic area served
• General services provided by agency
• Challenges the agency faces
• The representative’s interaction with victims and the point at which she or he comes in contact with victims
• Agency activities during a “normal day”
Required analysis to include in the paper:
The required information is offered for you to use as the starting point for your interview. The following questions should be addresses somewhere in the analysis that you provide in your narrative:
• How does the interviewee view the role of the victim in the pursuit of criminal justice (use the specific crime topic you picked in your Project 1)
• What is the interviewee’s opinion of the efficiency and effectiveness of the prevailing victims’ rights laws in their jurisdiction? If there are no codified provisions for victims’ rights by statute or court rule, why do they believe no such consideration exists?
• To what does the interviewee attribute the absence or reluctance of victims to participate in the criminal justice processes?
• What is the interviewee’s understanding of crime victims’ rights and the history of this movement?
Project 2 should begin with an introductory paragraph and end with a concluding paragraph. The full narrative should be between 3 to 5 full pages (not including the Works Cited page that references in APA format the five (5) selected course materials you used). The layout should include double spaces, 12 pt. font, with one inch margins that include first line indentation.
Please include a Cover Page for your assignment with the following elements:
• Include your name
• Course title and number
• Project title
• Interviewee category selected
• Date of submission
Rubric Name: Project 2: Field Interview (2172)
Criteria Equivalent to an A Equivalent to a B Equivalent to a C Equivalent to a D or F
Overall content of paper or project. Value: 20 points 20 points
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more