Unlike the basic experimental designs that included only one independent variables, Factorial designs have more than one independent variable and generally include between two and four independent variables. Factorial designs allow researchers to study several independent variables at once, as well as the interactive effects of the independent variables on the dependent variable. Thus, factorial designs, in a sense, allow us to research more than one study at the same time. Select and review one of the five studies listed below and discuss the following:
* Provide a brief summary of the study and the methods used.
* Identify the independent variables, and the levels of each, and the dependent variable.
* Place the data into the correct cells of a factorial matrix
* In your own words, discuss what main effects and interactions were found. How would you interpret these results?
The Five Studies:
1. Okediji, A.A., Etuk, A.S., & Nnedum, O.A.U. ( 2011). influence of perceived co-worker involvement and supervisory support on job satisfaction. lfe Psychologia, 19 (2), 28-42. [Retrieved from Proquest].
2. Dennison, S.M. & Thompson, C. N. (2011). Intimate partner violence: The effect of gender and contextual factors on community perceptions of harm, and suggested victim and criminal justice responses. Violence and Victims, 26(3), 347-363, [Retrieved from Proquest].
3. Jones, C. G. A & Weatherburn, D. G. (2011). Willingness to pay for rehabilitation versus punishment to reduce adult and juvenile crime, Australian Journal of Social Issues, 46(1), 9-29. [Retrieved from Proquest].
4. Fernandez, A.C., Wood, M.D., Laforge, R., & Black, J.T. (2011). Randomized trials of alcohol-use interventions with college students and their parent: Lessons from the transitions project. Clinical Trials, 8, 205-213. [Retrieved from Proquest].
5. Cass, AL. (2011). Define stalking: The influence of legal factors, extralegal factors, and particular actions on judgements of college students. Western Criminology Review, 12 (1), 1-14. [Retrieved from Proquest].
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more