Explain the most pertinent aspects of the message
Assignment : Interviewing Skills
In this assignment, you will explore a few career interests and develop an interview plan for a position that you may be interested in applying for now or in the future.
Identify several jobs within the human services context you might be interested in, either now or in the future, and write a 3-page paper addressing the following:
• Identify the position and various important job-specific aspects.
• Identify the company, including its mission, vision, purpose, and goals.
• Imagine that now you are the employer and develop a list of eight to twelve interview questions that you would use to conduct interviews for potential candidates.
• For each question, summarize the purpose of the question, any research evidence supporting the question, and the data you would hope to get from asking the question.
Paper 2 Assignment 2: (RA 2): Communication Report
For this assignment, you have to take on the role of a human services administrator charged by the Department of Health with the responsibility of communicating to various constituencies about the recent outbreak of a communicable disease within a specific community. You will now need to write three communication messages appropriate to the following groups-youths, parents, and medical staff-one communication message per group.
Part A: Analysis Plan
• Explain what media and forms of communication (at least one of which will be verbal) you would employ to communicate with each group-youths, parents, and medical staff-that will be most effective with these audiences.
• Identify two to three conflicts that could potentially arise with any one of the constituents and the strategies you would employ to resolve the conflicts.
• Prioritize and explain the most pertinent aspects of the message to be conveyed to each group.
Part B: Communication Memos
• Compose in detail three different communication messages that appropriately match each group of recipients-youths, parents, and medical staff-regarding the recent outbreak of the communicable disease. One of the messages should be a script for a verbal communication. Consider the following aspects when composing your messages-the recipient, the context, the content, and delivery variables.
Part C: Application of Theory
• Explain which communication theories you applied to the situation that influenced your approach to handling this problem.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more