Explain the difference between portal and normal veins
1) Descible the processes and forces involved in bulk flow at the capillaries. include an explanation of which direction water/plasma at each end of the capillary bed and why?
2) Explain the difference between portal and normal veins.
3) Explain the relationship among blood flow, blood pressure, and resistance.
Multiple choice questions:
1) which of the following has the most unique control of its blood flow?
c) Skeletal muscle
2) Which of the following has no role in returing blood to the heart via the veins?
a) Blood pressure
b) Muscular pump
c) Respiratory pump
d) All of the above play a sigificant role in returing blood to the heart
3) ……is the rate of blood flow per given mass of the tissue.
a) Blood flow
b) Cardiac output
d) Stroke volume