Explain impact of internet regulation to e business companies – Management Information Sys
The final six- to eight-page paper will demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the course topics and concepts. The title of the paper will be “An e-Business Analysis of _____________.” The blank will be filled in with the name of a company you select that is doing business online. It can be a traditional brick-and-mortar company, or one that is completely online. The company can be in any of the four categories of e-commerce. The goal in writing the Final Paper is to demonstrate an ability to analyze a company based on the concepts presented in this course. The paper will discuss the following:
1. A thorough executive summary and an overview of the company, its history, background, and stage in the company life cycle
2. The need(s) the company addresses and the customers it pursues
3. The role of the Internet in strategy: business strategy, Information Systems Strategy (IS), Information and Communication Technology Strategy (ICT), and e-Commerce Strategy (EC)). Also, address the knowledge management strategies the company uses.
4. The online user types for this company and the e-commerce considerations.
5. Technological advantage of e-business to this company.
6. The impact of Internet regulation to e-business companies.
7. EC Metrics of an e-business company.
8. EC Security of an e-business company.
9. Limitations to Global e-commerce.
Writing the Paper
1. Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
2. Must include a cover page that includes:
a. Student’s name
b. Course name and number
c. Title of paper
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must include an Overview/Executive Summary of the company (write this portion of the assignment last in order to summarize the key points of your paper).
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must include a conclusion paragraph
6. Must use six- to eight- scholarly sources.
7. Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
8. Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more