Case Study – 3M Australia
Marketing consultants to help develop a Marketing Plan for 3M Australia. Your team will need to firstly understand the brand by performing anEnvironmentalanalysis (Macro/Micro/Internal environment, SWOT Analysis) and set up objectives & Goalsfor the next 12 months, then designing the Marketing Mix (4P’s). Your team needs to choose one of 3M current around 4,000 products or one product line to relaunch it with your marketing plan.
It is very important that you are able to predict potential problems you might have withre-launching the product. As a team, you are required to pitch your marketing plan tosenor Marketing Managers who will choose one plan for the allocated budget. 3M Australiais looking for a creative, practical and fun marketing plan!
1. Objective of the Marketing Plan:Launching a new marketing plan for a product.
3M Australia marketing department looks for a feasible marketing plan of one of their current product. $300,000is allocated to fund the chosen plan. 3M senior managers will review your plan and listen to your presentations to choose the best plan.
Visit website of 3M Australia (http://www.3m.com.au/3M/en_AU/company-au/) to locate your potential choose of product. Your team allowed to choose one product or one product line from Business or Consumer Products.
As a marketing team, you choose a best potential product from existing products by researching a market/industry for 3M, should develop a marketing plan for the product. You need to pitch your plan to 3M senior marketing managers to secure a budget. We will compete with other marketing teams for the budget. Only one plan will be selected for the budget and the team will involve in implementing the plan.
2. The objective of Group Assessment
The aim of this group project is to encourage you to confront the reality that marketing practice is in a large part a group activity. It encourages you to recognise that your effectiveness as a marketing professional is largely dependent on your ability to function and contribute as part of a team. Over the development of plan, you need to apply the theories which taught in the term.
3. Requirements of Report.
Your team can decide on the marketing mix strategy by looking at the various marketing theories taught this term. The challenge is to think outside the box and create a plan that is feasible for the brand!
Your report MUST prove why your product is the best potential for 3M in a situation analysis. You must bring a sample(s) to your class for demonstration in the presentation day.
1) Application of theory: You will need to apply marketing theories for this assignment. You can refer to your textbook, lecture slides to help you to write the Marketing Plan. For specific guides on writing the marketing plan please refer to Appendix, Marketing Plan of your textbook.
2) Presentation: You are required to present your Marketing Plan in your tutorial class to your tutor and peers.
3) Template: A report template has been provided on Moodle for this assignment. Please refer to files in a directory “Assessment 2” or the subject outline. You will need to follow the template and discuss your marketing plan accordingly. However, if you need to add additional information, you can put it in Appendix.
4) Referencing: You are expected to refer to external resources for theories, ideas or current trends. You will need to apply theories to your statements/claims. These will need to be justified and supported by theory. Therefore, you will NEED to have at least 5 academic references for this assignment. Textbooks are not considered an academic reference, and it is expected that you would refer to it. You will need to reference it if you use your textbook. You should use resources from databases such as EBSCO, ProQuest, Emerald Insight, and so on.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more