Describe the role of the health information professional
Directions: Please provide detailed and elaborate responses to the following questions. Your responses should include examples from the reading assignments, if possible. You may also utilize LIRN for your research. For concise APA formatting guidelines and LIRN guidelines, please visit the Academic Resource Center (ARC). Your answer to each question should be at least one page in length and utilize APA guidelines.
1. Discuss the significance of the American College of Surgeons’ standardization movement to the development of the health information profession.
2. Describe the role of the health information professional as a patient advocate.
3. Interpret the effect of the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1983 on the health information profession.
4. Explain what is meant by the statement “AHIMA is a membership organization.”
5. Why might a managed care organization (like an HMO or PPO) require patients to see a primary care physician before seeing a specialist?
6. Robbie is a Certified Coding Associate. Ever since he started working at the facility, it has been his job to assign diagnosis and procedure codes to clinical data based on his review of the documentation in the patients’ records. How might Robbie’s accuracy affect the reimbursements the facility receives from Medicare and Medicaid?
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more