Final Case Analysis:
There are several CSV files attached , start with the word document to understand the nature of the data and broad expectations for the final case analysis. You are expected to explore and perform exploratory data analysis and the final analysis.
Data Details: You are given six years of lending data (2012 – 2017) in csv format. The data files are relatively larger than what you have used during this course so far. The size of each file is different and depends upon the number of loans the company issued in a year. It can be noted that the file size are relatively larger 2015 onward, which is when the company went public and started lending more loans. Each file has 31 columns (variables) and the description of each column is provided in the DataDictionary.xls file.
In addition to that, you are also given the states characteristics in a file called states.csv. This file contains demographic information like population size, median income, unemployment rate etc.
Lastly, you are given a regions file called states_regions.csv that contains larger regions and divisions that each state falls in. For example, New Hampshire is in the Northeast region and New England division.
There are three sections to this case: Merging and cleaning (15 points), Data Analysis (60 points), Visualization (25 points) totaling 100 points.
Merging and Cleaning
Stack all six Lending Club files together on top of each other. Now join the states.csv file with the stacked file using state name as the primary key. Finally, merge the state_regions file with the combined file so that you have one large file containing lending club and states geographic and demographic information.
Use the above file to analyze and answer the following questions:
1) Find the distribution of number of loans by state, regions and divisions. Describe in your own words the geographic differences in the number of loans. Also, analyze your results by comparing number of loans per capita. Did you notice any missing states in the Lending Club data? If yes, then find out why.
2) Compare the average amount of loans granted by all states and divisions. Which states and divisions have the highest and lowest average loan amounts?
3) Compare the average interest rate charged and average loan amount by the loan Grade. Do you notice any patterns?
4) Run a frequency distribution of number of loans, average loan amount and average interest rate for each state by year (2012 through 2017). Describe the changing patterns in those numbers.
5) Is there a relationship with the population size of a state and the average loan amount given? Is there a relationship between Grade of loans and median income level in a state?
6) This is an open-ended question where you are asked to share an interesting fact that you found through data analysis. 1)
1) Create a plot of interest rates and Grade or a loan and describe the pattern.
2) Create a map of US states and color code the map with the average amount of loans given.
3) Show visually the relationship between the annual income of the recipient and the loan amount obtained from Lending Club
4) Create a plot that shows the relationship between the length of employment and amount of loan obtained.
5) Create a “regional” map and show an interesting relationship of your liking.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more