organisational structure Due Week 6 and worth 300 pointsMay 6, 2017
historyMay 6, 2017
For this assignment, consider the organisation where you currently work or an organisation where you may have worked in the past as a point of reference for evaluating the coaching model and team-based performance.
(Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organisation[s] that you have used.)
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Classify the selected organization’s approach to coaching as it relates to one (1) of the following: Ad Hoc Coaching, Managing Coaching, Proactive Coaching, or Strategic Coaching. Judge the extent to which the identified coaching model has worked to optimize the organization’s performance management activities.
- Recommend three (3) practices to improve the selected organization’s current performance from Table 4.3: Best Practices for Manager-Coaches in the textbook. Justify each element as it relates to optimizing performance.
- Construct five (5) best practices that would maximize team-based performance in the selected organization. Specify the primary manner in which each practice aligns with the organization’s overall goals and vision.
- Use three (3) external sources to support your responses. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length