Cloud based Solution for Network IT Company
Learning Outcomes: At the end of the assignment, student should be able:
• To explain the phases of transition from classic data center to virtual data center and then to the Cloud
• To describe virtualization technology at compute, storage, network, desktop, and application layers of IT infrastructure
• Explain the key characteristics, services, and deployment models of Cloud
• Describe the Cloud infrastructure components and service management processes
Company Name: Mideast Medical Inc. (Choose any IT Company)
Challenges Faced by Mideast Medical Inc.
Mideast Medical Inc. was founded in 1998 to deliver a wide variety of healthcare and information technology services to its client’s including home health agencies, hospitals, and other health-care providers in a cost-effective manner. The company focuses on the home health and hospice industry, offering services such as systems development; training and support; billing, collecting, and other financial processes and consulting.
In order to provide central management and also communication facilities between branches, high speed leased lines were rented from Telecommunication Company. In this way all-financial tasks like billing, payrolls, etc. as well as administrative jobs could be handled from the central branch.
As the number of customers grew, several issues were raised and have been taken into consideration (e.g. increasing the number of employees and Quality of Service, customer satisfaction, complicated administrative tasks, business continuity, and high availability, reduces IT costs, lowered power costs and a more sustainable enterprise). This requires huge investment in terms of both the capital the manpower and caused serious problemsfor Mideast Company. The top management of the company decided to optimize the IT infrastructure and its services related to network and communications. One of the solution proposed was to outsource company’s network and infrastructure services. They reduced the number of manpower and suggested the following changes:
– Current latest technologies should be implemented and installed to reduce the cost of branch communication.
– Services to personal users should become online and accessible from anywhere.
– Online services will be extended from nationally to internationally, so appropriate techniques and methodologies should be defined.
– Since the volume of communications and service requests are increasing every day, it is necessary to combine branch resources in an integrated manner for further services.
– Online services should be able to continue its operation on 24/7 bases without interruption.
– Proper backup and recovery strategies needed to be developed and applied in the system.
– New solutions should be as much cost effective as possible.
As their network consultant, your team was given approximately 5 weeks to complete this assignment, which includes coming out with a strategy and a complete plan for improving the overall services of the organization to satisfy the customer demands.
• Network Connectivity
– LAN and WAN connection for office automation with bus/star topology used with Ethernet LAN transmission medium.
– All applications used in branches are dedicatedly designed for administrative tasks.
– All services are offered through a web server located at central branch.
Individual Deliverables (Research & Documentation by individual members)
1. Corporate communication using new cloud based infrastructure, i.e. transition from older IT infrastructure to virtual data center and then to the Cloud.
2. Type of cloud used, type of services that need to be migrated to cloud, cloud migration process including Virtualization with all hardware, software and architecture requirement, plus cost benefits.
3. Backup and Recovery plan.
? All sections above should include proper evaluation of alternatives.
? An effort to ensure there is standardization must be indicated in all designs.
? Use appropriate diagrams wherever possible to illustrate your proposals.
Based on the above deliverables, you are required to: –
a. Submit a softcopy of the document indicating of responsibility on blackboard.
b. This includes type of cloud used, type of services that need to be migrated to cloud, cloud migration process including Virtualization with all hardware, software and architecture requirement, and a proper backup and recovery plan for the whole infrastructure.
c. Justification must be provided for each cloud-based solution with rough estimates of cost to be provided. The purpose of this assignment is to convince the top management that you know what you are doing, and can successfully implement a cloud based solution to keep the company operational in any situation.
d. You can make assumptions in support of your report, but these assumptions MUST BE STATED.
e. Your softcopy should also be in Microsoft Word or pdf compatible format
Please Note: Failure to include this matrix on the documentation cover will result in a mark deduction of 10% of the group marks.
• you must use proper citing techniques and have a research references list/bibliography etc. at the end of that section
• Your report(s) must combine all the deliverables in one coherent document.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more