: Can you name the topic?Order Description
Please read all instructions carefully especially capitol letters it is hard to miss or forget something since it is a long list.
This paper cannot be turned in late and it is due in a few hours.
JOURNAL ARTICLE RESEARCH PAPER FOR ETHICAL PRINCIPLES AND LEGAL SAFEGUARDS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER
1. This paper will be checked for plagiarism!
2. Locate professional NURSING journals relating to maternal or newborn health issues,
(ONE Ethical dilemma)
3. Review Ethical Principles & Legal Safeguards (chapter 3 in your Foundations of Maternal-Newborn and Woman’s Health Nursing 6th ed by Murray & Mckinney text).
4. Pick 1 of 8 on box 3-1 (Chapter 3) to talk about on your paper.
5. Select a recent (less than 5 years old) full text journal (American) article. ONE ethical dilemma and the emphasis should be on NURSING care, NOT medical care. The article needs to be written BY nurses FOR nurses ON nursing care. (Pick a journal from the same or similar topic on rule 4 above to compare to.
6. Keep in mind this paper and article should be about ONE ethical dilemma in specific not ethics in general.
7. Review the article.
8. Using APA format, type your research paper. Must be no longer than 2 pages. References should be your book, article, board of nursing website and hospital policy.
9. Include the following areas in your paper:
a. Summary of the article (Paragraph 1)
b. A comparison of the topic to your textbook on same subject. (Paragraph 2)
c. Identify the ethical principle chosen from Chapter 3 and how it applies to your article (Paragraph 3)
d. Discuss how the three safeguards for health care (explained in your book pg 36&37) apply to your article. (Paragraph 4)
i. See Texas Nurse Practice Act- rule 217.11 (Board of Nursing website)
ii. Standards of Care (Board of Nursing website)
iii. Texas Arlington Memorial Hospital Policy/Procedures (Is there a policy at this hospital for your topic? If not, state there is no policy and what does this hospital go by?
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more