you will complete a series of assignments that mirror the steps required for the successful planning, implementation and evaluation of a project intervention for a public health promotion or disease prevention program. The overall steps for developing an evidence-based project intervention include:
1. Assessment of a target population and health issue
2. Selection of public health theory to inform evidence-based intervention
3. Development of a SMART plan
4. Development of program implementation plan and identification of stakeholders
5. Selection of evaluation for intervention
6. Development of evaluation and stakeholder engagement plan
You will use the information from each assignment to further assist in the development of each upcoming assignment. By the culmination of the course, you will have outlined the specific activities necessary to create a realistic intervention for a public health project designed to reach an attainable goal for a select target population.
For this assignment, you will complete the first step of this project with an assessment of a target population or community and a health issue. In a narrative of 1,000-1,250 words, address each of the following parts of the community needs assessment:
1. Describe the public health issue to be assessed.
2. Describe the community and region to be assessed: Your community can be defined by geography (i.e., neighborhood, city, state, etc.) and/or by specific target population (i.e., immigrants, race/ethnic group, elderly, etc.).
3. Identify population needs and assets that influence the health issue for this community. Provide evidence to support the identified needs and assets. Sources of data include past published community needs assessments; county health rankings, BRFSS, state government agencies, chambers of commerce, nonprofit organizations, community health centers.
4. Describe health disparities that exist and discuss what drives those disparities (policies, cultural norms, systems, etc.).
5. Describe cultural needs: Discuss the cultural values and practices that will need to be considered in the design of a program for this community.
6. Describe overall challenges and barriers to addressing the public health issue with this community.
You are required to cite to three to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and public health content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more