Topic: answer the questions on the case study that i have uploaded (Danone: Talent Management in Asia )
Hello, I want my paper to be simple and easy to read without hard vocabulary.
I will upload the case study Danone: Talent Management in Asia and the questions are at the end of the case in the last page. There are 2 parts of questions A and B. (don’t answer the last question in part B)
Please read the Danone case and write a written report answering the questions, I want it simple please include each question for each answer for both part A and B.
Part A (5 questions)
Part B (6 questions)
Please do not copy and paste information, write the answers in your own words.
NOTE: You can do some research for some of the questions in part A.
A. Asian Context and the war for Talents in China
1. What do you think about attraction and recruitment in Asia for MNCs?
2. Could you explain what is the war for talent in Asia and what does it mean?
3. How does Danone face this issue in Asia? In China? How to balance a local talent pipeline and expatriation?
4. Do you think expatriates from Danone can add value in china? Why and how?
5. How does Danone tackle the issue of integrating multi-cultural employees?
B. “Bo Le”: A Talent Management Program to attract and retain Young Talents:
1. describe how this program is embedded into and actively supported by HR community of Danone group.
2. How would you analyze the benefits and drawbacks of “Bo Le” program?
3. Identify the key stakes and the potential pitfalls. What are the key features of change process?
4. What are the key factors for success?
5. Could you compare the Talent Management program in Indonesia and China?
6. What kind of recommendations would you propose to attract, develop and retain young Chinese talents both now and in the future?
• You are suppose to implement a similar strategy in Latin America, how would you structure you arguments to entice your leadership tea? (This last question is deleted, do NOT answer it)
For research outside the case study, these links could help you get the idea of the case study, but please I want all the answers for the questions to be from the case study that I have uploaded
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more