4. Select one professional journal article related to patient safety. This could be about a particular safety incident, or safety initiatives, etc. (Remember to select a current article within about the last 4-5 years).
2. Follow APA guidelines (6th ed.) when formatting/typing the paper. Some general APA guidelines are: 12 point Times New Roman font. This assignment should be no longer than 1 page (not counting the title page).
3. You will then write two paragraphs (summary and evaluation paragraphs) according to the following guidelines.
4. Page one will be the title page formatted according to APA guidelines (6th ed.)
Page two will be the annotated bibliography. The first paragraph is a brief synopsis of what the article was about. In the second paragraph you will evaluate the article according to the prompts below.
Paragraph one should be a summary/synopsis of what the article was about.
· What are the main topics/points/ arguments that are covered?
· What is the author(s) premise? Tip: Focus on the introduction and conclusion (and/or discussion).
Paragraph two should evaluate (assess) the article.
· Would you recommend this article to peers? Discuss why or why not.
· Consider whether there are apparent bias/assumptions of the author.
· Discuss how this content can be practically applied to nursing?
· Provide a summary statement that indicates what personal learning occurred from reviewing this article.
NOTE: Please the attachment for the Annotated Bibliography sample
National Public Radio (NPR)
Tasks with Directions
Go to the website: https://www.npr.org
In the search box type in: health policy. Select one topic of interest to you to discuss in this posting. The story/and or podcast should have been published within the last 2years.
write according to the following prompts and the grading rubric.
1. The title/ focus/ and main points of the broadcast/article
2. What are your overall thoughts about this topic?
3. Your opinion/thoughts must be supported with at least one source of literature (can use required readings) but must also incorporate at least one source in addition to those provided to receive full points. (1-2 pages)
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more