Part 1: on the first sheet of paper, write or type in sentence form, your tentative research topic/issue and your tentative position on that topic/issue.Ã‚Â
also, write at least one paragraph (half a page at least) concerning the importance of your topic/issue and why you think it is worthy of your research time and effort. explain what you know at this time about your topic, as well as a brief descripition of what you might be discussing in the research paper.
part 2: Along with above information, turn in on a separate sheet of paper, a Works Cited list of 10 possible published and printed sources you might use on your research paper. you may write or type the list, but you must follow MLA guidelines. The minimum of required sources for the research paper is 6 and some may be different from the above list of 10.
the research paper and the topic is attached.
GDD 101 Final
Final projects duebeforethe scheduled final
Option 3: Gamification
Based on the feedback of previous classes, some people are really excited to apply gaming principles to non-game situations. (For example, teaching students about science through games or creating a points and badge system for people on a forum board.) This is called gamification.
(We may have actually talked about this in class. I’m writing this well before the semester starts, so I don’t know for sure. Sometimes we get to it and sometimes we don’t.)
For this alternative, you will be creating a game to educate. You get to pick the topic, but be aware that you’re going deep—don’t just talk about surface things. You want to help people really explore and get to know the topic, and that means knowing about the nuances. For example, if you’re talking about genetics, you’re not dealing with just Punnett squares with dominance and recessiveness; you also have co-dominance, mutations, gene splicing, the replication process (RNA, mRNA), etc. If you’re looking at World War 2, having players run around killing Nazis is not sufficient. If you’re covering Renaissance poetry, giving people quotes from famous poems that they have to guess is definitely not sufficient.
If you’re creating a game about game design, just be sure you can handle all the resulting meta. It’s easy to get lost down that rabbit hole…
If you choose this option, do the following:
1. Pick a topic and let me know what you’ve chosen. Then research the topic. Remember—go deep. Keep track of the sources you read and/or watch and/or talk to. (If you have access to professors or other experts on a topic, talk to them!) Note the pluralization of “sources.”
2. Filename (0): The filename should be FirstNameLastName Final.docx.
3. Analysis paper (100): Write up a 2-3 page, single-spaced background paper on the topic you’re going to educate about. At the end, create an annotated bibliography—a bibliography where after each item, you provide a 1-3 sentence summary of what the article said and any key points.
4. Brainstorm a game to teach about what you’ve learned. It should not be merely a quiz game—if the way you convey information is through Jeopardy- or Trivial Pursuit-like questions, you’re not brainstorming enough.
5. Final game (50): Create your game. Bring a version to class on Week 14. We’ll playtest it a bit in class. Overall, you need to playtestit a minimum of 10 times. Remember to do game records for each playtest!
6. Reflection (100): Submit a write up of your brainstorming, rules and setup of yourfinal game, how your game evolved into its final form, and reflection on your experience.
7. Class reflection: At the very end, reflect on the class—what worked and what needs to improve?
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more