essay 15 page, due 05/11
The paper should use one inch margins and should be (a) 4,000 – 5,500 words of text (about 15-20 pages in length with 12-pitch Times Roman font) (b) typed, (c) double-spaced and (d) paginated.
i can prove the sample paper and textbook.
Analysis of an actual organization:
This paper will require you to analyze an actual organization as an industrial psychologist might do. Your task will be to analyze the situation and make recommendations about what could be done to solve the problems.
The key parts of the paper should be (You MUST use these headings):
· A. Description – What symptoms are there of any problems? Be as objective as possible. Also, be sure explain how you collected the data for this part of the project. Do NOT talk about the course concepts at this point. Rather, talk about symptoms: Low morale, absenteeism, turnover, poor performance, etc.
· B. Diagnosis and Prescription– Here’s where you need to APPLY THE COURSE MATERIAL. Do NOT just use your opinions. This is where you demonstrate to me that you can apply the material from the course, so go through each major topic and discuss whether it is relevant to this organization. Focus in greatest detail on those issues that are most relevant to the organization. (e.g., if there is a training issue, spend a little more time on that.) What then should be done in the organization to solve these problems? Design a new system for dealing with the organization’s problems. Again, this part gives you a chance to show you can apply the course material. Again, be sure to use the terms that are used in the course. And be sure to tie in your recommendations to the symptoms you identified.
Within the Diagnosis and Prescription section, there should be 4 subheadings and sections:
1. Job Analysis: Diagnosis and Prescription. (Note that this also includes O*NET information and accompanying appendix.)
2. Performance Appraisal: Diagnosis and Prescription.
3. Selection: Diagnosis and Prescription.
4. Training: Diagnosis and Prescription.
· C. Action – How would you implement your suggestions? What problems would you or the organization face in trying to implement them? DO NOT add new course concepts. Do talk about how you would implement the concepts you mentioned in the Diagnosis & Prescription section.
Checklist for Paper
Please attach after last page of the review paper!
Check each item below and sign.
___Follow the proper structure of the paper, using the appropriate headings AND subheadings as described in the instructions?
___Apply specific concepts, theories, etc. from the book and from the lectures?
___Italicize key concepts and theories?
___Number the pages?
___Check to be sure that the paper is the appropriate length? (4000-5500 words).
How many words are in your paper? _________________ words.
___Use your own words in the paper?
Please check off items, sign, and attach after last page of the paper.
Psychology 361 Student Name(s): ____________________________________
Organizational Analysis Paper
Dimension Grade (comments)
I. Writing Quality ______ (0-60 points)
Technical errors/General writing quality; Conformity with instructions, including the use of headings and format of paper, length, etc.Be sure to paginate the paper (i.e., use page numbers).
II. Description of symptoms of a problem ______ (0-50 points)
Begins with BRIEF description of the organization. Focused on behaviors, specific problems, SYMPTOMS (e.g., low morale, high turnover, low performance). Good description of methodology, e.g., observations.
III. Diagnosis and Prescription: Application of course material ______ (0-320 points)
Application of the course concepts, terms, vocabulary, and theories to this organization. Includes the use of sufficient detail. Proper coverage of subheadings. Recommendations must be linked to the issues described in the diagnosis and to the course theories/concepts. Recommendations must fit with the symptoms described in the diagnosis section. Recommendations must be based in the course concepts/theories. Includes sufficient detail about the application of concepts/theories. Proper use of subheadings.
There should be 4 sections:
A. Job Analysis (must include O*NET discussion with accompanying appendix; 80 points)
B. Performance Appraisal (80 points)
C. Selection (80 points)
D. Training (80 points)
IV. ACTION ______ (0-70 points)
Includes a clear description of what needs to be done to implement these prescriptions. What resistance will be faced? How viable is each prescription given organizational constraints?
TOTAL GRADE ________ (0-500 points)
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more