Analyses and discuss ethical dilemma
Proceed according to the following instructions.
1. Identify a recent (within the last six (6) months) moral dilemma or ethically questionable situation relating to ICT that you are familiar with. This situation can be either in the media (for example one you have sourced from a newspaper, or online through social media) or through your workplace.
1. If using a workplace example, to maintain confidentiality, do not use real names.
2. If you use a media article you must include a copy of the media article in the Appendix of your assignment.
2. Undertake further research about your chosen topic to assist you in analysing and discussing it in your essay.
3. You are required to complete two separate analyses of the ethical dilemma you have identified above. The combined word limit for the both analyses is 1,500 words ± 10%. Note: Headings, citations, references and any appendices do not count towards your word limit, but quotations do. At the start of the assignment indicate in brackets the word count of your assignment excluding those items mentioned above.
The components of the assignment are:
1. Analysis One – use the Doing Ethics Technique (DET), ensuring you address each of the DET questions; and
2. Analysis Two – Use the Australian Computer Society Code of Professional Conduct (or similar), relating specific clauses from this code to the ethical issue/s, you have identified.
4. Write an Overall Conclusion that ties the results of both Analysis One and Analysis Two together and which justifies the recommendations you have made through the two analyses.
5. Include a Reference list at the end of your work, in the correct APA referencing style, corresponding to in-text citations. You must include at least five (5) qualityreferences from different sources. Please note that these five references are in addition to those provided to you through this subject (for example, you still must reference, the DET, the ACS code, Tavani, the Interact subject lecture notes etc BUT these references cannot be used as one of your five quality references from different sources). Only use references that have been cited in the body of your assignment and ones that support what you have presented in your assignment.
NOTE: Format your assignment according to the instructions given in the Assessment Information, Presentation section.
The assessment item is designed to help you to build skills towards achieving the learning objectives, by requiring you to:
• identify an ICT-related ethical issue in your workplace or a contemporary media article;
• using an analysis technique (the Doing Ethics Technique (DET)), analyse the situation and the arguments it presents, to:
o identify the ethical issues involved;
o assess the implications of those issues; and
o develop solutions to the issues
• apply the ACS Code of Conduct to the analysis of an ethically questionable situation to determine the rightness or wrongness of actions/decisions made therein;
• derive logical and justifiable conclusions to resolve the ethical issue(s);
• develop structured, coherent and logical arguments to support or refute claims; and
• apply proper academic referencing.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more