Analyse and present cogent argument for the particular case- Business Law and Ethics
Choose one ethical issue arising from the use of ICT that has been reported in the press in the last one year, and discuss it in depth. Show why or how the technology creates or contributes to the problem. Produce an article, discussing both sides of the issue (pros and cons) drawing on both technical and philosophical literature. In addition, argue for your own view of the matter, giving your reasons for your point of view and showing why you believe that they are better than opposing views.
You will be assessed on your ability to reason, analyse and present cogent argument for the particular case. You should outline the main statement you wish to make about your chosen ethical issue along with your reasons and others’ objections to it. You may use any appropriate technique to set out the basic structure of your article.
The topic must be 1 year old for this assignment.
1. In the recent years there have been considerable discussions on Internet content regulation. In an examination of this issue, you may like to present a discussion of the pros and cons of censorship in general, and how these general principles apply to the Internet, and also some of the technical issues associated with Internet content regulation. Your main focus statements could be, for example: Internet content ought to be regulated (alternatively, Internet content ought not to be regulated); information wants to be free and Content regulation is just censorship under another name.
2. Privacy is a perennial issue. Hardly a week passes without some report in the press about something that is causing concern, whether it be new data manipulation tools, online social media, search engines, new legislation, or whatever. Your main focus statements could be, for example: privacy on the internet ought to be protected; both government and relevant industry sector should come together to ensure personal privacy on the internet. There are of course many other arguments that could be presented about the issue of privacy.
You are required to submit the following:
A comprehensive and coherent article containing your critical analysis of the ICT related ethical issue.
Your article should present the following:
– the main point(s) of the issue.
– the pros and cons for the main point(s) (your reasons and objections as well as those of others) including a critique of the effectiveness of the arguments presented.
– conclusions logically drawn from the analysis presented.
– the ethics technique worksheet you used to form the basis of your analysis. [Use the technique described in Reading 3: Simpson, R. et. al. (2003). Doing ethics: A universal technique in an accessibility context. AJIS, 10(2), 127-133. The article is also available from http://journal.acs.org.au/index.php/ajis/article/view/159/141 ]
All sources of information must be appropriately referenced using the APA style.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more