1) In an answer of at least 1.5 pages, do the following: define what the exclusionary rule is? Tell me if it (i.e. the exclusionary rule) is popular with law enforcement, and are there exceptions to it, and if so, what are they? And defend the continued use of the exclusionary rule.
2) Which case established that police had to read someone his/her rights before asking questions the statements from which by the defendant could be used at trial? Are there exceptions to this rule and if so what are they?
3) Does the first amendment not apply to symbolic speech?
4) Is there a national standard for what defines obscenity?
5) What is the clear and present danger rule?
6) List at least one of the bill of rights that do not apply to the states
7) What is the difference between substantive and procedural due process in terms of the 14thamendment?
8) What is the standard for searches and seizures in a house and how, and why, is this different than the standard governing searches in a car on a public road?
9) According to “selective incorporation plus” which of the Bill of Rights have been incorporated? And state clearly and accurately what each of the incorporated elements of the Bill of Rights say.
10) What kinds of things are protected in terms of the “plus” as regards question x (i.e. the question right before this one)?
11) The Bill of Rights originally (i.e. at the time of ratification) applied to actions of the state governments: TRUE or FALSE
12) Define clearly and accurately what the lesson plan on canvas states concerning the current law surrounding the establishment of religion clause of the 1st amendment to the US Constitution.
13) In an essay of at least 1.5 double spaced pages, defend the view that the separation of church and state in the United States is too restrictive of religion.
14) In an essay of at least 1.5 double spaced pages, define the key successes of the civil rights movements in the United States and the reasons why they succeeded.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more