“One city, six airports.
Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, City & Southend.”
Assessed against the following learning outcomes:
1. Critically assess the consequences of physical design and capacity limitations for an airport.” London City”.
2. Critically assess the strategy of a city with six airports. London airports: Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, City & Southend.
3. Confirm or propose an alternative strategy for London as a city and its airports.
The following issues must be taken into account:
• Air services.
The student must show a good knowledge of the air transport industry from the airports perspective. This exercise will be conducted using one city, London, and its six airports, Heathrow (LHR), Gatwick (LGW), Stansted (STN), Luton (LTN), City (LCY) & Southend (SEN).
Question 1: 30%.
Question 2: 30%.
Question 3: 40%.
The students should deliver their personal analysis supported by data in Tables and Google HD pictures at least about the following aspects:
1. Airport facilities and design of London City airport.
2. Airlines operating from the six airports.
3. Destinations served from the six airports.
4. Access from the catchment area.
5. Connectivity at the airports.
6. Strengths and weaknesses of operating six airports in one city.
7. London as a destination and connecting point in the air transport industry. (In the United Kingdom and from a regional and global perspective).
The following elements will be assessed:
• A clear understanding and complete analysis of the topic (given the length/scope of the assignment).
• Originality of ideas and expression.
• Appropriate evidence of reading and research.
10 Outstanding • Original ideas well developed, relevant, and thoroughly supported
• Analysis complete
• Ideas and expressions original
• Evidence of reading and research apparent (where appropriate)
• Perceptive insights
• Text interesting
9 Excellent • Topic coverage complete
• Appropriate elements achieved to a high degree
• Many ideas and expressions original
• Some evidence of research (where appropriate)
• Text interesting and shows promise
8 Very good • Topic coverage mainly complete
• Most elements completed well
7 Good • Topic coverage nearly complete—minor omissions only
• Analysis weak in places
6 Satisfactory • Topic coverage basic
• Evidence of some analysis
5 Sufficient—improvement needed • Topic coverage just adequate
• Other elements present at a basic level
• Minor omissions in some elements
4 Insufficient—remediation suggested • Topic coverage inadequate
• Analysis lacking
• Text uninteresting
• Omissions in several elements
Unsatisfactory—remedial work needed • Intent of the writing difficult to understand
• Omissions in most elements
2 • Text unfocussed and confusing
• Major omissions in all elements
1 • Off-topic
• Complete lack of audience awareness
• Text unfocussed and confusing
The organization of the document should include a clear thesis statement, a variety of effective transitions to make the writing ‘flow’, appropriate and logical structure both within the assignment as a whole and within the paragraph. Good main ideas should be at the paragraph level. An introduction, development and conclusion structure should be used.
The spelling must be correct and consistent in usage. Punctuation, correct, consistent and with appropriate variety. “Max 4000 words”.
We value our customers, and so ensure that our papers are 100 percent original. Our Team of professionals does not miss the mark; they ensure that step by step each paper is written uniquely. We never duplicate or work as we compare papers rest assured. We deliver our work a day before time to ensure that you don’t miss your deadlines. It is not only doing the work but delivering it at the right time. We capture the consequences of late remittances. .
We value customer satisfaction here at popularessaywriters.com and make sure that you get the best value for your Money. It happens that sometimes you can pay twice for your order or may want to cancel it, or you feel that it doesn’t meet your requirements; our money back guarantee will give you the opportunity to get back your money. We will also refund 100% of money paid double. In case your paper does not satisfy your requirements , we request that you notify us via writing within 2 days otherwise on the third day we will assume that you have been satisfied. Do all your correspondences through our email address email@example.com.Read more
At popularessaywriters.com, our professional writers know the consequence plagiarism does for our clients. We have updated software’s such as article checker and copyscape to check for originality of the custom papers before submission of the final paper to the you. Our guarantee to the customer is that we will write 100% original papers for them that are quality, timely and of low cost. We have experienced professional and competent PhD writers who will write quality custom papers for you..Read more
. At popularessaywriters.com, we are proud to provide top-quality Essay writing service to our esteemed customers. We are ready to take up that challenging academic assignment that is giving you sleepless nights and simplify it for you according to your desired requirements. We are willing to revise your paper if it does not meet your requirements. At popularessaywriters.com, we do not compromise with quality; thus, we offer unlimited free revisions until the customer is satisfied with their custom paper. Our unlimited free revision services are provided under the following terms:.. .Read more
Popularessawriters.com knows that client’s information is an essential tool for our company. It means that whatever the client requests from our service is kept strictly confidential. It means that whoever writes for this company understands the terms and conditions hence you should not be worried because you will never see your work somewhere else...Read more
Rest assured that we will always be attentive to your needs and requirements. We belief in the phrase treat your neighbour as you would want them to treat you. We leave nothing to chance and always look forward to a good interaction with each other.. .Read more