Context/overview: Your marketing plan should demonstrate a promotional approach that embraces integrated marketing communications (IMC). This includes a clearly-stated message that is consistently communicated to your stakeholders.
Write a 3-5 page paper addressing your IMC promotional efforts that include:
• An appropriate mix of advertising, public relations, sales promotion, direct marketing, and personal selling. You should include the internet and social media, too, as appropriate to your promotional effort.
• A primary objective for your promotional approach. Outline this in terms of measurable tasks that you want to accomplish. What is the advertising goal to which you will measure success for your advertising expenditures? This is a complete description of your proposed promotion plan.
• Description of each of your promotional activities to ensure an integrated approach to promoting your product or your service.
If you plan to use personal selling or direct marketing and have previously discussed these in your distribution section, reference that here and be sure you have fully covered the communication aspects of these tools.
You must show a clear understanding of what you want your IMC promotional strategy to do for you in terms of measurable outcomes. Ensure your IMC approach makes sense, given that you could easily spend millions of dollars (in theory) to promote your product or service.
When all is done, your IMC strategy will provide an executable promotional plan that indicates the what, where, when, and how much.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.